Snoop Dogg advises Obama to learn to bake for a happy familyNovember 19th, 2008 - 2:41 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, November 19 (ANI): Rapper Snoop Dogg has a great advice for U.S. President-elect Barack Obama that will increase the happiness of his familylearn how to bake.
The hip-hop star himself invites the friends of his three children to his home for sleepovers and other family events.
And he feels that Obama can win cool points with his daughters Sasha and Malia by becoming a good cook.
“Mr. President needs to learn how to bake a cake. That’’s points for the man of the house - because I did that. I bake cakes and popcorn and cotton candy…, Contactmusic quoted him as saying.
“Then they like for you to get out of their face and let them be kids,” he added. (ANI)
- Snoop Dogg plans to launch talent show - May 19, 2011
- Snoop Dogg abuses Kim Kardashian - Jan 29, 2012
- Hip-hop artist Nate Dogg dies at 41 - Mar 17, 2011
- Snoop Dogg turns down 'X Factor' - Apr 05, 2011
- Snoop Dogg needs weed for inspiration - Aug 06, 2012
- Snoop Dogg wants to rap with David Beckham - Apr 21, 2010
- Dr Dre's upcoming album based on the sounds of planets - Aug 09, 2010
- Indian idioms for free-style western performances? The debate grows (Lifestyle Feature) (With Images) - Jun 29, 2012
- Katy Perry calls Snoop Dogg smoke monster! - Jun 02, 2010
- Snoop Dogg Purportedly Endeavored To Rent The Country Of Liechtenstein For A Video - Jun 30, 2010
- Snoop Dogg under fire for promoting new fruity alcoholic drink 'Blast' - Apr 23, 2011
- Snoop Dogg tried to rent a country for his video - Jun 30, 2010
- Snoop Dogg loves gorging on Indian food - Jan 31, 2010
- Beckham offered rap lessons by Snoop Dogg - Apr 21, 2010
- Jay-Z claims ''hip-hop has improved race relations'' - Mar 12, 2009
Tags: barack obama, cakes, cotton candy, good cook, happiness, happy family, hip hop star, how to bake a cake, malia, man of the house, mr president, popcorn, president elect, sasha, sleepovers, snoop dogg