Six UK footballers jailed for gang raping 12-year-oldsMarch 18th, 2011 - 1:07 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar. 18 (ANI): A British judge has sent six footballers accused of gang raping two 12-year-old girls in a park to jail.
Courtney Amos,19, Ashley Charles, 20, Dennis De Sousa, 18, Jahson Downes, 20, Jahvon Edwards, 19, and Luke Farrugia, 21, have all admitted rape of a girl under the age of 13.
According to the Daily Mail, the Reading Crown Court heard how the soccer players were encouraged by the schoolgirl ‘Lolitas’ - with one allegedly sending them a text message saying: ‘We can have three each.’ Several of the players had been part of the Reading FC football academy and all had been together on the night of the rapes - February 21, 2010.
Judge Stephen John heard that the six players picked up the two girls and drove in two Vauxhall Corsa cars to a recreation ground in Reading, Berkshire, where one of the 12-year-olds was raped by five of the men.The girls had earlier told the men they were 16 years old and had sneaked away from a party to be with them after exchanging suggestive text messages.
The court heard how after driving to the park with the men, the girls separated and while one appeared to be reluctant to engage in any sexual activity, the other went to the far end of the area and called the defendants over one-by-one to have full sex or perform sex acts on them.
When the girls were reported missing by one of their mothers, police found them wandering in the street at 2.20 a.m.
An appeal was launched to find those involved and soon all six had handed themselves in and made full confessions.
They were said to have been shocked and disgusted to learn the true ages of the girls, with one stating: ‘I’ve got a little sister about that age.’ (ANI)
- Gang in Britain jailed for rape as Eid celebrations - Apr 21, 2012
- British boy, 12, jailed for raping two girls - Jul 14, 2012
- 11 Asian men face sexual abuse charges in Britain - Feb 22, 2012
- Brit man used schoolgirl, 15, as sex toy in cult's initiation ceremony - Feb 10, 2011
- 5 Asian 'sexual predators' jailed for 32 yrs for abusing girls as young as 12 - Nov 06, 2010
- Premier League player is 'the fixer' who gets hookers for footie stars - Sep 13, 2010
- Asian Muslim brothers groomed teenage girls for sex - Jul 05, 2012
- Cat Survives Ride In Car Engine - Dec 13, 2010
- Brit teen raped at Oktoberfest beer festival - Sep 28, 2010
- Sexual grooming of white girls an Asian problem: Official - Jun 08, 2012
- Britney 'was confused and disgusted' when mom told her about sex - Mar 12, 2011
- Asian gang forced UK girls into sex for food, booze, phone top-up - Jan 24, 2011
- Asian gang of 'sexual predators' in UK raped girls as young as 12 - Nov 25, 2010
- Brit-Pakistani rape convicts jailed, banned from being alone with under-age girls - Jan 17, 2011
- Asian brothers convicted of grooming schoolgirls for sex - Aug 09, 2012
Tags: 12 year old girls, 12 year olds, british judge, crown court, daily mail, de sousa, football academy, little sister, luke farrugia, rapes, reading berkshire, reading fc, recreation ground, sex acts, sexual activity, soccer players, text message, text messages, two girls, vauxhall corsa