Six killed, nine injured in KashmirMarch 10th, 2012 - 5:25 pm ICT by IANS
Srinagar, March 10 (IANS) Six people were killed and nine others injured when a passenger van collided with a parked truck-trailer in south Kashmir Saturday, police said.
A senior police officer told IANS: “Six persons were killed and nine others injured when a Tempo Traveller passenger van coming into the Valley hit a parked trailer near Qazigund in Anantnag district, 70 km from here.”
“All the killed passengers were male labourers belonging to Bihar. Two among the nine injured were women,” the official said.
“The injured have been shifted to hospital for treatment,” he added.
- Eight killed in Maharashtra accident - May 28, 2011
- 7 killed, 20 injured in Assam road mishaps - Apr 16, 2012
- Two train accidents injure 21 - Nov 23, 2011
- Blast at Kashmir scrap dealer's home, one killed - Jun 07, 2011
- Two tourists killed in gas cylinder blast, not grenade: Police (Second Lead) - Jul 28, 2012
- Agra road accident claims two lives - Apr 27, 2012
- Nine killed as tempo rams into truck - Nov 30, 2011
- 17 dead in China road accident - Aug 06, 2011
- Over 1,200 stranded passengers ferried by IAF (Second Lead) - Jan 22, 2012
- Three die in Kashmir accident - Nov 24, 2009
- 15 killed as tempo collides with bus in Karnataka - Jun 27, 2011
- Five killed in Assam road accidents - May 17, 2012
- 15 killed as tempo-bus collide in Karnataka (Lead) - Jun 27, 2011
- Kashmir rail services back on track - Nov 24, 2011
- Seven killed in Rajasthan road accident - May 06, 2012