Sir Roger Moore finds A View to a Kill too violentNovember 25th, 2008 - 6:49 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Nov 25 (ANI): Former 007 Sir Roger Moore has admitted that he was not quite impressed by his last Bond franchise, because it was too violent.
The 81-year-old actor starred as James Bond in seven films from 1973, with ” A View to a Kill being his last in 1985.
Moore said he didn”t enjoy violent films, including his own last Bond film.
“It’’s not my style of movie. I don”t particularly like gore,” The Herald Sun quoted him, as saying.
However, Moore did say that violence wasn”t that made saw bow out of the Bond franchise.
“No, I was too old. The ladies were looking younger than my granddaughters,” he added.
Meanwhile, Moore is set to write an autobiography My Word is My Bond and promises readers he doesn”t have anything nice to say, he won”t say anything at all. (ANI)
- Daniel Craig is the best Bond: Roger Moore - Aug 29, 2012
- I am not funny: Daniel Craig - Sep 03, 2012
- James Bond is too violent now: Roger Moore - Nov 12, 2008
- Sir Roger Moore wants to live a simple life - Nov 05, 2009
- New Bond writer to turn superspy into Afghan war veteran - Nov 02, 2010
- Churchill named Britain's greatest gentleman of last century - Dec 10, 2011
- Connery says no to Bond's 50th anniversary celebrations - Jan 31, 2011
- Roger Moore pays tribute to Tom Mankiewicz - Aug 04, 2010
- Roger Moore, David Niven never discussed James Bond's role - Sep 02, 2009
- This 'James Bond' keeps personal life under cover - Jul 29, 2011
- George Lazenby to pen tell-all book on his career - Nov 05, 2010
- Pierce Brosnan thinks he 'never really nailed' 007 role - Apr 15, 2010
- Am excited and charged up about TV show: Aamir Khan (Interview) - Oct 24, 2011
- Daniel Craig reports sex scenes to wife Rachel Weisz - Mar 21, 2012
- Clint Eastwood doesn't regret turning down 007 role - Feb 11, 2010