Sir Roger Moore feels like a father figure to Daniel CraigNovember 7th, 2008 - 6:01 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Nov 7 (ANI): Former James Bond actor Sir Roger Moore has said that after recommending Daniel Craig for the 007 role he has began to feel like a father figure to him.
The Gold actor was among Craig’’s cheerleaders when critics claimed he wasn”t suitable to play to the world’’s most famous secret agent.
“I supported him all the way through, from the time they were saying he’’s too short, he’’s too blond, he’’s not right for Bond. I said ”Wait and see - he’’s a hell of a good actor, Contactmusic quoted Moore, as saying.
Moore even felt like taking care of Daniel, who hurt himself on the Bond set.
“I was quite surprised when I met him three weeks ago in London… He’’s a gentle soul, he’’s really nice. I felt so bad his arm was in a sling I wanted to take him home and dress it for him, he
- Daniel Craig is the best Bond: Roger Moore - Aug 29, 2012
- I am not funny: Daniel Craig - Sep 03, 2012
- Former Bond actor Moore feels fatherly towards Craig - Nov 07, 2008
- Pierce Brosnan thinks he 'never really nailed' 007 role - Apr 15, 2010
- This 'James Bond' keeps personal life under cover - Jul 29, 2011
- New Bond writer to turn superspy into Afghan war veteran - Nov 02, 2010
- Fame shook Daniel Craig - Aug 31, 2012
- Clint Eastwood doesn't regret turning down 007 role - Feb 11, 2010
- Javier Bardem goes blond for next Bond flick - Mar 13, 2012
- Connery says no to Bond's 50th anniversary celebrations - Jan 31, 2011
- Pierce Brosnan says 007 role left him 'tangled up in his ego' - Aug 09, 2010
- Churchill named Britain's greatest gentleman of last century - Dec 10, 2011
- Sir Anthony Hopkins as 'Bond' villain? - Mar 05, 2011
- Javier Bardem might be the next Bond villain - Feb 04, 2011
- Daniel Craig 'gagging to go' for next Bond film - Jul 23, 2011