Simon Cowell’’s mum wants him to rekindle romance with Terri SeymourNovember 3rd, 2008 - 5:39 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Nov 3 (ANI): Simon Cowell’’s mother holds him responsible for the breakdown of his relationship with long-term girlfriend Terri Seymour - and is urging the pair to give their romance another chance.
Seymour, who dated the Cowell for more than six years, is alleged to have dumped him two months ago over his refusal to marry and settle down.
And now the American Idol judge’’s mum Julie is hoping that Cowell and Seymour will get back together.
“Everyone in our family loves her. She’’s like part of the family and always will be. At the end of the day, Simon doesn”t want a family and I think that’’s got a lot to do with it, Contactmusic quoted Julie, as saying.
She’’s a lovely girl… I”m hoping they”ll get back together,” she added. (ANI)
- Simon Cowell's ex girlfriend Jasmine Lennard all set to enter the Celebrity Big Brother House - Jul 10, 2012
- Simon, Dannii had an affair - Apr 15, 2012
- Lennard still admires Cowell - Aug 24, 2012
- Is Jessica Simpson going to be the next American Idol judge? - Jul 29, 2010
- Simon Cowell denies dating 'American Idol' make-up artist - Jul 27, 2009
- Simon Cowell calls off engagement? - Sep 19, 2011
- Cowell to have multiple weddings with fiancee! - Apr 20, 2010
- Simon Cowell booed on 'Britain's Got Talent' show - May 31, 2011
- American Idol producer wants Paula Abdul back on the show - Aug 06, 2010
- Simon Cowell finally joins Twitter - Nov 17, 2011
- Is Kim Cattrall going to find a spot on BGT? - Dec 09, 2011
- Simon Cowell 'turned down sex judging offer' - Apr 07, 2011
- Simon Cowell: 'I think Cheryl Cole misses me' - Jan 25, 2012
- Simon Cowell brokered a secret deal with CNN and Morgan - Jul 05, 2010
- Simon Cowell loves watching cartoons, says ex Terri Seymour - Aug 05, 2009