Simon Cowell, Terri Seymour open up about their splitNovember 18th, 2008 - 4:55 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Nov 18 (ANI): Simon Cowell and his ex-girlfriend TV host Terri Seymour have finally opened up about their split.
Cowell agreed to appear alongside Terri in an American news show called Extra, which features her entertainment reports.
And their Cowell admitted that that it was actually him, who was dumped.
“Terri decided to dump meYou sent me a text, Contactmusic quoted Cowell, as saying.
Meanwhile, Seymour said that they are still the best of friends and are constantly in touch.
“We had a great six years. We do speak more now on the phone all the time. It’’s true, Terri said.
Cowell added: “I do call Terri, first, when I”ve got an issue or I”m moaning about something, or I want to bounce an idea off. (ANI)
- Simon Cowell's ex girlfriend Jasmine Lennard all set to enter the Celebrity Big Brother House - Jul 10, 2012
- Simon Cowell says Terri Seymour dumped him by text - Nov 19, 2008
- Simon, Dannii had an affair - Apr 15, 2012
- Simon Cowell is not gay, says Louis Walsh - Oct 22, 2010
- Simon Cowell''s ex-lover Terri Seymour denies ditching him by text - Nov 28, 2008
- Simon Cowell still pays his ex-girlfriends - Sep 26, 2011
- Simon Cowell calls off engagement? - Sep 19, 2011
- Social networking 'leads to sex faster' - Jan 25, 2011
- Facebook couples 'end up in bed quicker' - Jan 27, 2011
- Lennard still admires Cowell - Aug 24, 2012
- Simon Cowell's ex wants him to retire from one of his shows - Jul 01, 2009
- Simon Cowell loves watching cartoons, says ex Terri Seymour - Aug 05, 2009
- No one wants to marry me: Cowell - Jul 07, 2012
- Cowells ex rates his performance in bed 11 and three-quarters out of 10 - Dec 06, 2008
- I was just a pawn for Rihanna: ex-boyfriend - Jun 10, 2010