Simon Cowell pays condolence to Jennifer Hudsons familyOctober 28th, 2008 - 3:40 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Oct 28 (ANI): American Idol judge Simon Cowell and Paula Abdul have paid condolence to season three contestant Jennifer Hudsons mother, brother and nephew, who were brutally murdered by an unidentified assailant.
Simon Cowell found the whole incident to be horrible.
“What has happened is absolutely horrendous, my thoughts go out to Jennifer and all her family. This is absolutely horrible, Us magazine quoted Cowell as saying.
“The time I had to get to know Jennifer and forge a wonderful friendship with her while she was on [American] Idol was very special to me, and I personally can”t imagine a greater loss for any family, Paula Abdul told Entertainment Tonight.
Meanwhile, Police are questioning William Balfour, the estranged husband of Hudsons sister. (ANI)
- Hudson forgives family's killer - Sep 12, 2012
- Hudson to host charity dinner for late nephew - Jun 06, 2012
- American Idol Judge's Panel to be released Wednesday - Sep 20, 2010
- Hudson's brother-in-law guilty for murder - May 12, 2012
- Jennifer Hudson says family's murders were "all a blur, surreal" - Jun 30, 2010
- X-Factor Season Premiere: Rachel Crow - Sep 22, 2011
- Paula Abdul thinks that Simon Cowell is obsessed with her - Feb 09, 2011
- "American Idol" Premieres Tonight With New Judges - Jan 19, 2011
- Is Paula Abdul going to join US X Factor? - Apr 25, 2011
- Paula Abdul and boyfriend Jeff Bratton split - Jan 09, 2012
- Scherzinger loved Paula Abdul - Sep 22, 2011
- Carrie Underwood weds Mike Fisher in Georgia - Jul 11, 2010
- Ellen DeGeneres: X Factor Cast Stars - Sep 29, 2011
- Simon Cowell wants to work with Paula Abdul again - Jan 14, 2010
- Jennifer Lopez: To Retain Own Flavor In American Idol 10 As One Of The Judges - Jan 27, 2011