Sienna Miller sues British tabloid over topless photosJuly 24th, 2008 - 3:44 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, July 24 (ANI): Sienna Miller is suing the bosses of two British tabloids and a photo agency over the topless photos of her vacationing with new beau Balthazar Getty.
According to London’’s The Guardian, the actress has targeted photo agency Big Pictures and British tabloids News of the World and the Sun.
She has claimed that the organisations have violated her privacy by publishing photos and stories about her new romance.
Millers legal representative confirmed that he had issued fresh proceedings at the High Court.
The suit comes days after Getty confirmed he and his wife Rosetta have separated.
In a statement, the actor said the breakdown of a marriage is a very difficult and painful experience especially when children are involved.
He added that the photos that have surfaced in print and on the Internet” have “caused myself and my family great embarrassment.” (ANI)
- Balthazar Getty back with wife after Sienna Miller split - Sep 21, 2010
- Sienna Miller admits she isn't perfect - Jan 22, 2011
- Sienna Miller splits from Balthazar Getty - May 18, 2009
- Sienna Millers new beau admits hes split from wife - Jul 23, 2008
- News of the World Suspends News Editor for Phone Hacking Scandal - Jan 06, 2011
- Sienna Miller back with beau? - Nov 29, 2008
- Is Lindsay Lohan having an affair with Balthazar Getty? - Oct 20, 2009
- Miller ready to embrace 30 - May 17, 2011
- Sienna Miller branded a home wrecker - Jul 23, 2008
- News of the World suspends news editor - Jan 06, 2011
- Sienna Miller, Balthazar Getty 'to move in together' - Jul 12, 2009
- Sienna spotted kissing Sturridge - May 18, 2011
- Kate Middleton's phone hacked? - Jun 09, 2011
- Miller, Getty relationship gets rocky - Nov 03, 2008
- Sienna Miller keen to act with beau in flick? - Dec 02, 2008
Tags: actress, balthazar getty, big pictures, british tabloid, british tabloids, embarrassment, guardian, legal representative, london, marriage, new romance, news of the world, organisations, painful experience, photo agency, proceedings, sienna miller, sun, topless photos