Shia LeBeouf drops out of new film over smashed handDecember 5th, 2008 - 6:23 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 5 (ANI): Hollywood actor Shia LeBeouf has dropped out of a new film because of his badly damaged hand.
The 21-year-old had injured his hand in July during an accident.
LaBeouf was supposed to star in director Neal Burgers new feature, “Dark Fields.”
In the movie, the actor was supposed to enact the role of a man who stumbles on a one of a kind smart pill in. The screenplay, by Leslie Dixon, is based on a novel by Alan Glynn.
The sources, however, have claimed that LaBeouf has withdrawn completely for the film, and the search is on for a new leading man.
“Shias hand is totally shattered, its much worse than anyone thought,” Fox News quoted a source, as saying. (ANI)
- Shia LaBeouf Handcuffed After A Bar Fight - Feb 06, 2011
- Shia LaBeouf steps out with new girl - Feb 15, 2011
- LaBeouf spotted holding hands with mystery girl after Carey Mulligan split - Dec 29, 2010
- Shia LaBeouf and Carey Mulligan Split? - Oct 21, 2010
- LaBeouf handcuffed after bar brawl - Feb 06, 2011
- Actor Shia LaBeouf Disparages 'Indiana Jones' Sequel - May 19, 2010
- LaBeouf happy about Mulligan's marriage - Sep 07, 2012
- Shia LaBeouf to star in Dark Fields - Apr 14, 2008
- Shia LaBeouf says his damaged hand is now '100pc' better - Sep 22, 2010
- Shia LaBeouf and Carey Mulligan 'headed for splitville' - Oct 18, 2010
- Movie Review: Wall Street (2010) - Sep 25, 2010
- Bay is aggressive, hard to work with: Shia Labeouf - Jun 30, 2011
- Shia LaBeouf 'handcuffed by police after bar brawl in LA' - Feb 06, 2011
- Watson, Grint are highest-earning on-screen couple - Jan 07, 2012
- Pitt, LaBeouf to star in 'Riptide'? - Jul 04, 2010