Shia LaBeouf suffers injury after Cate Blanchett sword fightMay 6th, 2008 - 4:43 pm ICT by admin
Washington, May 6 (ANI): American actor Shia LaBeouf suffered a painful groin injury on the sets of Indiana Jones upcoming sequel during a sword fight with actress Cate Blanchett.
The 21-year-old actor revealed that that he had never felt “real pain” until injured by Blanchett in the sequence.
“If you ever want to feel real pain, try a sword fight with Cate Blanchett. It worked for me, Contactmusic quoted him as saying.
“I sustained my biggest ever injury on this shoot when fencing with Cate. I slipped and tore some muscles in my hip. It was extremely painful to walk and the pain started spreading to my groin.
“Now you don’t want your groin to be non-operational at any time, but especially when you’ve got an Indiana Jones film to complete,” he added.
Blancett plays a villain in Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull alongside LaBeouf and the pair’s characters end up slugging it out in a fencing match. (ANI)
- Actor Shia LaBeouf Disparages 'Indiana Jones' Sequel - May 19, 2010
- Shia LaBeouf tops Forbes list of Hollywood stars who give most bang for their buck - Sep 01, 2010
- There was no spark between Rihanna and me: LaBeouf - May 15, 2009
- LaBeouf happy about Mulligan's marriage - Sep 07, 2012
- Harrison Ford to reprise last Indiana Jones role at 70 - Aug 23, 2010
- LaBeouf handcuffed after bar brawl - Feb 06, 2011
- Shia LaBeouf Criticizes His Own Performance In Indiana Jones Sequel - May 19, 2010
- Shia LaBeouf Handcuffed After A Bar Fight - Feb 06, 2011
- Shia LaBeouf 'handcuffed by police after bar brawl in LA' - Feb 06, 2011
- Shia LaBeouf and Carey Mulligan Split? - Oct 21, 2010
- Shia LaBeouf steps out with new girl - Feb 15, 2011
- Fifth Indiana Jones movie in the offing - Jun 18, 2009
- Bang For The Buck Stars Of Hollywood - Sep 02, 2010
- 'Transformers: Dark Of The Moon' Trailer Released Online - Dec 09, 2010
- Indiana Jones 'to tackle Bermuda Triangle in fifth film' - Jun 10, 2010