Shia LaBeouf cant keep away from accidentsOctober 3rd, 2008 - 2:37 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Oct 3 (ANI): Shia LaBeouf has been injured yet again this time on set.
According to TMZ, the 22-year-old actor was reportedly hit in the face by a prop while shooting a scene for Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen, resulting in a cut below his eyebrow which required stitches.
It is not the first time an injury to the actor has affected the filming of the movie, reports the New York Daily News.
Earlier this year, the actor had to have extensive surgery after he injured his hand in a car crash.
According to sources, the actor will require major physical therapy and possibly more surgery before he can get to work on Dark Fields. (ANI)
- Shia LaBeouf 'handcuffed by police after bar brawl in LA' - Feb 06, 2011
- Shia LaBeouf says his damaged hand is now '100pc' better - Sep 22, 2010
- Shia LaBeouf Handcuffed After A Bar Fight - Feb 06, 2011
- Shia LaBeouf admits 'Transformers 2' wasn't impressive - May 15, 2010
- LaBeouf spotted holding hands with mystery girl after Carey Mulligan split - Dec 29, 2010
- Actor Shia LaBeouf Disparages 'Indiana Jones' Sequel - May 19, 2010
- Shia LaBeouf and Carey Mulligan Split? - Oct 21, 2010
- Shia LaBeouf didn't like 'Transformers' sequel - May 15, 2010
- Bay is aggressive, hard to work with: Shia Labeouf - Jun 30, 2011
- 'Transformers: Dark Of The Moon' Trailer Released Online - Dec 09, 2010
- Shia LaBeouf tops Forbes list of Hollywood stars who give most bang for their buck - Sep 01, 2010
- Watson, Grint are highest-earning on-screen couple - Jan 07, 2012
- Shia Labeouf denies crush on 'Transformers 3' co-star - Jul 27, 2010
- Huntington-Whiteley obsessed with Prince Harry - Jul 03, 2011
- LaBeouf handcuffed after bar brawl - Feb 06, 2011