Shashi Kapoor admitted in Apollo hospitalSeptember 26th, 2008 - 10:39 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Sept 26 (ANI): Veteran Bollywood actor Shashi Kapoor was admitted to the Indrapastha Apollo hospital for a routine check-up here today.
Seventy-year-old Kapoor is suffering from a heart problem and has been undergoing treatment at the hospital for sometime, according to reports.
This morning he was admitted to the hospital and would be released on Saturday.
Kapoor, the younger brother of Bollywood stars Shammi Kapoor and late Raj Kapoor, has also contributed to Indian theatre. (ANI)
- Shashi Kapoor undergoes cataract surgery - Jul 20, 2012
- Shammi Kapoor, Shashi Kapoor: Want To Be Taken Home - Jan 18, 2011
- Amitabh Bachchan Visits Ailing Shammi And Shashi Kapoor In Hospital - Dec 30, 2010
- PM condoles Shammi Kapoor's demise - Aug 14, 2011
- Veteran actor Shammi Kapoor is dead (Second Lead) - Aug 14, 2011
- Bollywood bids final goodbye to Shammi Kapoor - Aug 15, 2011
- Bollywood mourns lovable 'Junglee' Shammi Kapoor's death - Aug 14, 2011
- Veteran actor Shammi Kapoor is dead (Fourth Lead) - Aug 14, 2011
- Rishi wishes Padma Bhushan for Shammi Kapoor too - Jan 26, 2011
- President, PM condole Shammi Kapoor's death (Lead) - Aug 14, 2011
- Shammi Kapoor, ever the loveable Bollywood 'junglee' (Obituary) - Aug 14, 2011
- Politicians mourn Shammi Kapoor's death - Aug 14, 2011
- Veteran actor Shammi Kapoor is dead (Third Lead) - Aug 14, 2011
- Subhash Ghai being treated for gall stones - Sep 13, 2011
- Shammi Kapoor's leading ladies will miss the star - Aug 14, 2011