Sharon Stone wanted her young son to get Botox jabsOctober 1st, 2008 - 12:48 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Oct 1 (ANI): Actress Sharon Stone once wanted her 8-year-old son to have Botox jabs in his feet to resolve a problem he had with foot odour, according to a judge.
The court has released what it calls the “Tentative Statement of Decision,” a highly sensitive document that paints the 50-year-old actress, who is in a bitter custody battle with ex-husband Phil Bronstein, as an alarmist parent who continually goes off the deep end.
“Mother appears to overreact to many medical issues involving Roan,” TMZ quoted a judge, as stating in the document.
“Another example of an overreaction is that Mother suggested that Roan should have Botox injections in his feet to resolve a problem he had with foot odour. As Father appropriately noted, the simple and common sense approach of making sure Roan wore socks with his shoes and used foot deodorant corrected the odor problem without the need for any invasive procedure on this young child,” the document stated.
In the document, the judge appears to lean toward Bronstein’’s side.
“Father has championed for Roan’’s well-being out of, what appears to this Court, nothing less than the unconditional love for his son. Unfortunately, and for unexplained reasons, it appears that Mother did not involve herself to the extent she could or should have in this process … Mother has attempted to put up roadblocks to Roan’’s getting help, or has decided against participating in his care,” the judge said in the document.
“Unfortunately, the problem caused by Mother’’s overreactions is painfully real for this child,” the judge added.
Stone’’s rep did not comment on the matter immediately. (ANI)
- Sharon Stone loses custody of adopted son - Oct 05, 2008
- Embarrassed by body odour? Here are some tips to get rid of it - May 07, 2011
- Sharon Stone loses sons custody - Sep 24, 2008
- Stone was 'broken' after losing son's custody - Jan 21, 2012
- Sharon Stone hasnt lost sons custody: Lawyer - Sep 25, 2008
- Sharon Stone denies suggesting Botox for sons stinky feet - Oct 03, 2008
- Cilantro ingredient can suppress foul odour of 'chitlins' - Nov 14, 2010
- Here comes the - botox - bride - Jul 13, 2012
- Court nod for girl choosing to stay with father - Nov 07, 2011
- Rihanna forgives abusive father - Apr 09, 2011
- Man plunges to death after girlfriend - Sep 03, 2011
- Sharon Stone Loathes Plastic Surgery - May 22, 2010
- Deodorant made from nanoparticles to eliminate unpleasant odours - Oct 31, 2010
- Nick Jonas to play a deadbeat dad on 'Last Man Standing' - Nov 10, 2011
- Turn the clock around, gift your dad cosmetic treatment (June 17 is Father's Day) - Jun 15, 2012
Tags: actress sharon, bitter custody battle, botox, botox injections, common sense approach, extent, foot deodorant, foot odour, invasive procedure, jabs, medical issues, overreaction, phil bronstein, roadblocks, sensitive document, sharon stone, shoes, socks, unconditional love, unexplained reasons