Sharon Stone says turning 40 was like having leprosyOctober 21st, 2008 - 2:19 pm ICT by ANI
London, October 21 (ANI): Sharon Stone has said that hitting the 40-year-old age mark was like having leprosy, as she couldnt find work for herself.
The former fashion model, who celebrated her 50 th birthday in March this year, further said that the showbizs reaction had left her stunned making her believe that she had leprosy.
“I thought… I”m fantastic and sexy and amazing! the Sun quoted her as saying.
But it was like, You have leprosy. I couldn”t get a dress or a job, she added.
The Basic Instinct star had donated a closet full of clothes and furniture to a charity for abused women as an act of her pre-50 th birthday celebration. (ANI)
- Sharon Stone gives away clothes, furniture to charity - Oct 20, 2008
- Kim Kardashian declines $1m b'day cake made in her honour - Oct 23, 2010
- Eddie will be fantastic host: Hugh Jackman - Sep 27, 2011
- Is Kim Kardashian pregnant? - Sep 16, 2010
- LeAnn Rimes cleans out her closet for Twitter fan - Apr 18, 2011
- 'Harry Potter' fan to auction Rowling's boots - Sep 20, 2011
- She underwent breast cancer surgery at 99! - Aug 31, 2011
- Zohra Sehgal: Indian entertainment's 'laadli' turns 100 (With Image) - Apr 26, 2012
- Melanie balances acting, social work with elan (With Images) - Jul 30, 2012
- J.Lo's twins make modeling debut with Gucci - Oct 22, 2010
- Paris never wears an outfit more than once - Jul 28, 2010
- Winslet stunned by response to charity project - May 11, 2012
- Rapper Foxy Brown denies flashing her bottom at neighbour - Aug 02, 2010
- Chinese teen ends life over violence - Jul 11, 2012
- Mother to pen memorial to Brittany Murphy - Nov 11, 2010