Sharon Stone gives away clothes, furniture to charityOctober 20th, 2008 - 5:28 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Oct 20 (ANI): As a pre-50th birthday philanthropic deed, Sharon Stone has donated a closet full of clothes and furniture to a charity for abused women.
The actress emptied her closet to donate her expensive clothes for women in need.
The Basic Instinct actress also gave away a room full of unwanted furniture from her Los Angeles home.
And the actress has admitted that the big give was “exciting and freeing”.
“Coincidentally, I got a letter from (actresses) Mariska Hargitay and Hilary Swank about a charity for abused women, and here was a gigantic, refrigerator-size bag, and could I fill it with clothing, Contactmusic quoted her as telling More magazine,
She added: “So I called them and said, ”Can you send me 20 of these?”” (ANI)
- Mariska Hargitay "Proud" Being Size 8 - Sep 18, 2010
- Hargitay's son possessive about her name - Jun 10, 2012
- Swank regrets attending Chechen Republic President's party - Oct 14, 2011
- Hilary Swank to design 'athleisure' apparel - Dec 25, 2010
- Sharon Stone says turning 40 was like having leprosy - Oct 21, 2008
- Cyrus donates clothes to homeless - Oct 16, 2010
- Alec Baldwin weds Hilaria Thomas - Jul 01, 2012
- Hilary Swank's Unshaved Armpit Revealed At Hollywood Party - Oct 21, 2010
- Secret behind Swank's svelte frame - Aug 27, 2011
- Eva Longoria shares perfume profits for charity - Mar 29, 2012
- Hilary Swank adopts dog - Sep 06, 2011
- Swank films documentary for cancer prevention - May 21, 2011
- India has a special place in my heart: Swank - Jun 26, 2011
- Mother to pen memorial to Brittany Murphy - Nov 11, 2010
- Hilary Swank to star in 'Shrapnel' - Jul 22, 2011
Tags: 50th birthday, abused women, actress, actresses, basic instinct, charity, expensive clothes, hilary swank, mariska hargitay, more magazine, refrigerator, sharon stone, unwanted furniture, women in need