Shania Twain splits from music producer husbandMay 16th, 2008 - 4:31 pm ICT by admin
New York, May 16 (ANI): Singer Shania Twain and her husband, producer Robert “Mutt” Lange, have separated after 14 years of marriage.
A spokesman for the country pop diva confirmed the split to People magazine.
“Shania Twain and her husband, music producer Robert ‘Mutt’ Lange, are separating after 14 years of marriage,” New York Daily News quoted the publicist, s telling the mag.
“This is a private matter and there will be no further comment at this time.
Twain, 42, and Lange, 59, married in 1993, six months after meeting.
The couple, who have homes in New Zealand and Switzerland, have a six-year-old son Eja. (ANI)
- Shania Twain And Robert "Matt" Lange: The Marriage Ends Officially - Jun 10, 2010
- Shania Twain to marry man whose wife stole her husband - Dec 21, 2010
- Shania Twain gets engaged to the man whose wife stole her hubby - Dec 21, 2010
- Shania Twain, Robert 'Mutt' Lange divorce finalised - Jun 10, 2010
- Twain pens down a tell-all book - May 16, 2011
- Shania Twain And Frederic Thiebaud Exchange Seaside Vows - Jan 04, 2011
- Shania Twain Is Happy To Marry Again! - Dec 21, 2010
- Shania Twain marries - Jan 02, 2011
- Shania Twain 'didn't wanted to live after divorce from ex-hubby' - May 04, 2011
- Shania Twain inducted to Music Hall of Fame - Jan 12, 2011
- Shania Twain's Divorce Final As She 'Gets Close' With Mistress's Ex - Jun 10, 2010
- Shania Twain Extremely Happy After Divorce Finalization - Jun 10, 2010
- Shania Twain is legally divorced now from Robert Mutt Lange - Jun 10, 2010
- Shania Twain to document affair pain in autobiography - Sep 23, 2010
- Shania Twain Enjoys a Low-Key Canadian Vacation - Aug 25, 2009
Tags: country pop, marriage, music producer, mutt, new york daily news, new zealand, people magazine, pop diva, private matter, producer robert, publicist, shania twain, six months, spokesman, switzerland, york daily news