Seven killed, 15 injured in bomb blast in Delhi’s Mehrauli areaSeptember 27th, 2008 - 4:45 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Sept 27 (ANI): Within a fortnight of the September 13 serial bomb blasts in the Capital, at least seven persons were killed and around 15 injured in twin bomb blasts in New Delhis Mehrauli area.
The blasts took place near the famous flower market near Andhera Mode.
The blast took place at around 2.15 p.m.
The injured have been taken to All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS).
Further reports are awaited. (ANI)
- High court blast is 19th attack in Delhi in 15 years - Sep 07, 2011
- Seven injured in cylinder blasts in Meghalaya - Jul 20, 2011
- Four injured in twin blasts in Bangkok - Feb 14, 2012
- Four dead in explosion as terror returns to Delhi (Second Lead) - Sep 27, 2008
- Accidentally fired bullet injures Delhi Police constable - Mar 18, 2012
- Three killed in Pakistan blast - Feb 13, 2012
- 12 injured in Pakistan blast - May 10, 2012
- Leaders condemn Mumbai serial blasts - Jul 14, 2011
- Delhi bombing accused was not a minor, rules court - May 05, 2010
- One hurt in low-intensity blasts in Pune (Third Lead) - Aug 02, 2012
- Blast near Delhi High Court, no casualties (Second Lead) - May 25, 2011
- Give blast victims artificial limbs in 3 weeks, AIIMS told - Mar 01, 2012
- Low-intensity blast near Delhi High Court, no casualties (Intro Roundup) - May 25, 2011
- Three killed, 25 injured in Karachi blast - Aug 17, 2012
- Delhi markets deserted after Mumbai blasts - Jul 14, 2011