Serial blasts strike national capitalSeptember 13th, 2008 - 8:43 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Sept 13 (ANI): Four blasts occurred simultaneously in the evening in different areas of the national capital.
The first blast whose reported in the Gaffar market in Karol Bagh took place around 6.10 p.m. This was followed by two blasts in Connaught Place, the prestigious marketing area of the capital and the fourth blast was reported from Greater Kailash-I.
According to the initial reports over 20 people have been injured in the blasts.
The causes of the blasts are being ascertained.
The injured are being taken to the nearest hospital. (ANI)
- Terror e-mail holds back shoppers in Delhi, suburbs - Sep 13, 2011
- 2008 Delhi blasts: memories linger, lessons yet to be learnt - Sep 13, 2012
- High court blast is 19th attack in Delhi in 15 years - Sep 07, 2011
- Delhi on high alert after Mumbai blasts - Jul 13, 2011
- Charges framed against 13 in Delhi blasts of 2008 - May 06, 2011
- Delhi markets deserted after Mumbai blasts - Jul 14, 2011
- Closed for Games, Delhi markets suffer losses - Oct 14, 2010
- Delhi, adjoining states discuss security measures - Jul 14, 2011
- At least 20 dead, 90 injured in serial blasts in Delhi (Update) - Sep 13, 2008
- At least 40 injured in serial blasts in Delhi (Update) - Sep 13, 2008
- 2008 Delhi serial blasts: Court to frame charges Feb 21 (Second lead) - Feb 05, 2011
- Hoax bomb caller arrested in Delhi - Dec 04, 2010
- Delhi serial blasts: Charges to be framed Feb 21 (Lead) - Feb 05, 2011
- Court defers framing of charges in 2008 Delhi blasts - Jan 17, 2011
- Court defers framing of charges in 2008 Delhi blasts - Mar 08, 2011