Secret team of stylists behind Sarah Palins fabulous looksSeptember 18th, 2008 - 2:20 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Sept 18 (ANI): Wondering what makes vice-presidential hopeful Sarah Palin look so fabulous as she drives the Republic effort to make John McCain US President? Well the reason is her secret team of stylists.
According to the New York Post’’s Page Six, the Alaska governor has a secretive circle of stylists who dress her for events.
For her big speech in St. Paul, where she accepted the GOP’’s vice-presidential nod, this fashion-conscious team encouraged the Alaska governor to splurge on a 2,500 dollars jacket from Saks Fifth Avenue designed by Valentino Garavani, reports the Daily Telegraph.
Palin wore the top during her first big speech, where she told McCain’’s delegates: “I was just your average hockey mom, and signed up for the PTA because I wanted to make my kids” public education better.”
However, she’’s springing for designer labels.
A source said: “They do not want the American public to know that Palin is using stylists or that she is paying for expensive clothes this early on in the campaign.”
A representative for Valentino confirmed Palin wore one of his designs during her convention speech, but said she did not buy it from a Valentino store. (ANI)
- Sarah Palin to deliver the keynote address at the 100th birth anniversary of Ronald Reagan - Jan 28, 2011
- Sarah Palin denies that her bus tour has been canceled - Jun 23, 2011
- Sarah Palin's documentary lacks audience - Jul 26, 2011
- Julianne Moore praises Sarah Palin - Feb 28, 2012
- HBO releases 1st picture of Julianne Moore as Sarah Palin - Apr 28, 2011
- Palin described as Alaska's lipstick wearing pit-bull and a `Little Shop of Horrors' - Jun 30, 2009
- Sarah Palin accused of being a 'paranoid' woman - Feb 23, 2011
- Taking cue from mom Sarah Palin, Bristol hits public speaking circuit - Oct 03, 2010
- Piper Palin alleges that the press has ruined her family vacation - Jun 03, 2011
- Palin's victory and defeat speeches leaked - Nov 05, 2009
- Sarah Palin to address annual conclave Saturday - Mar 17, 2011
- McCain waxes eloquent on Palin while likening her to "divisive" Reagan - Nov 29, 2010
- Julianne Moore to play Sarah Palin - Mar 10, 2011
- Oprah's Comments To 'Parade' Construed As U.S. Is Too Smart To Be Seduced By Sarah Palin's Presidency - Dec 24, 2010
- Mitt Romney is backed by Kelly Ayotte - Nov 23, 2011
Tags: alaska governor, convention speech, daily telegraph, delegates, designer labels, expensive clothes, gop, hockey mom, john mccain, new york post, page six, presidential nod, pta, public education, saks, saks fifth avenue, sarah palin, splurge, valentino, valentino garavani