Scolari says God helps him to tide over Chelseas injury crisesOctober 4th, 2008 - 12:04 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct.4 (ANI): Chelsea coach Phil Scolari says he is religious, and believes that God has helped him tied over the clubs injury crises.
Scolari said: I am religious because I prayed for this. God help me. And sometimes God helps me. I prayed for Didier, as Didier is part of my family. All of these players are my family.
“When I saw the injury, I asked my God Look out for this player. He has tried to play for three months and he has worked hard, the Sun quoted him, as saying.
“I think God listened and he gave to Didier one more chance to play next month, Scolari
- Divine intervention helped Drogba gain form - Apr 26, 2009
- Brazil's World Cup-winning coach in demand - Apr 17, 2012
- Won't play for another English club: Drogba - May 23, 2012
- Drogba confirms Chelsea exit - May 22, 2012
- Lukaku contemplating loan move away from Chelsea - Mar 02, 2012
- Chelsea win Champions League for the first time - May 20, 2012
- Scolari accuses Drogba, Ballack and Cech of dissent and indiscipline - Jun 29, 2009
- Terry hails Chelsea's team spirit - Jan 12, 2010
- Bieber scared of darkness - May 21, 2012
- Champions League win my greatest achievement: Didier Drogba - Jun 17, 2012
- Brazilian teen star likely to snub Chelsea's 30 million pound Drogba replacement offer - Mar 31, 2011
- Villas-Boas appointed Tottenham manager - Jul 03, 2012
- Hiddink expected to join Chelsea soon - Jun 04, 2011
- Yuvraj is a fighter: Irfan Pathan - Apr 12, 2012
- Chelsea's 'record signing non-performing' star Torres could face the axe: Ancelotti - Apr 09, 2011