Schwarzenegger wants Obama to put some meat on his skinny legs and arms!November 1st, 2008 - 12:41 pm ICT by ANI
Columbus (Ohio), Nov 1 (ANI): California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger poked fun at Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obamas slight frame while praising John McCain at a campaign stop here.
Schwarzenegger had the crowd in the palm of his hand Friday at a John McCain rally with a speech that mixed a healthy helping of jokes with praise for the Republican presidential candidate.
The Governator, a former bodybuilder said: He needs to do something about those skinny legs, make him do some squats and some bicep curls to build up those scrawny little arms. If only we could do something about putting some meat on his ideas, adding that McCain was built like a rock.
Schwarzenegger, known for dipping into his Hollywood past to fill his speeches with movie catchphrases, said voters dont have to wonder, is (McCain) ready to be president?
John McCain served longer in a POW camp than his opponent has in the United States Senate. Ladies and gentlemen, I only play an action hero in my movies, but John McCain is a real action hero, he said.
McCain has been hitting Ohio hard this week in an effort to trim Obamas lead in this key battleground state before Tuesdays election.
The Republicans campaign has scheduled more stops in the Buckeye state for Saturday, and it has put an emphasis on Pennsylvania as well, FOX News reported.
Our position in these states is strong and undecided voters continue to have a very favorable impression of our candidate, campaign manager Rich Davis said on Friday. (ANI)
- I'd consider a post in the Obama Administration, says Arnie - Dec 19, 2010
- John McCain ranked most conservative US senator in 2010 - Feb 25, 2011
- McCain waxes eloquent on Palin while likening her to "divisive" Reagan - Nov 29, 2010
- John McCain endorses Mitt Romney - Jan 05, 2012
- US senator meets Kashmir governor, chief minister - Aug 17, 2011
- Paul Ryan accepts Republican vice presidential nomination - Aug 30, 2012
- Obama has "learned a lot" in two years of presidency: McCain - Jan 24, 2011
- Trump not a "serious" presidential candidate: Republican senator McCain - May 02, 2011
- Democrats not happy with Romney's first TV ad - Nov 22, 2011
- Trailing McCain turns to star power on homestretch - Nov 01, 2008
- McCain lauds improving security in Jammu and Kashmir (Lead) - Aug 18, 2011
- Meghan McCain Writes On 'Dirty Sexy Politics' - Sep 01, 2010
- Obama needs Palin on the same ticket to win Arizona in 2012 - Feb 03, 2011
- McCain's visit sparks debate in Kashmir - Aug 18, 2011
- Palin's victory and defeat speeches leaked - Nov 05, 2009
Tags: action hero, arnold schwarzenegger, battleground state, bicep curls, california governor arnold, california governor arnold schwarzenegger, candidate campaign, catchphrases, democratic presidential nominee, favorable impression, fox news, governator, governor arnold schwarzenegger, john mccain, ladies and gentlemen, palm of his hand, pow camp, republican presidential candidate, skinny legs, united states senate