Satyam case: Andhra Pradesh High Court grants bail to RajuAugust 18th, 2010 - 5:21 pm ICT by ANI
Hyderabad, Aug 18 (ANI): The Andhra Pradesh High Court on Wednesday granted bail to former Satyam Computers Chairman B Ramalinga Raju in connection with the multi-crore financial scam case.
Raju has now been admitted to Hyderabad’s Nizam Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS) citing health grounds.
Raju has been directed to stay in Hyderabad and present himself before the court post his discharge
Earlier on July 23, a local court had adjourned the case of examination of Raju through a questionnaire and nine other accused in connection with the scam to July 26.
The Andhra Pradesh High Court had on January 20 granted bail to five accused including Raju’s bother B Rama Raju and former CFO of Satyam Computers Vadlamani Srinivas in the case.
Raju, resigned as Satyam Computer Services Ltd. Chairman after being charged for his role in a Rs 7,100 crore financial scam. (ANI)
- Andhra High Court adjourns hearing on Raju's bail plea - Aug 05, 2010
- Satyam fraud case: Sick Raju makes dramatic appearance in court - Aug 24, 2010
- Satyam scam: Court dismisses discharge plea of nine accused - Oct 25, 2010
- Satyam case: no bail for Raju, seven others - Aug 30, 2011
- Ramalinga Raju, five others surrender before trial court - Nov 10, 2010
- Supreme Court cancels bail of Raju, five others (Second Lead) - Oct 26, 2010
- Court reserves verdict on Raju's bail plea - Aug 16, 2010
- Former Satyam chief Raju gets bail (Lead) - Aug 18, 2010
- Five accused in Satyam scam get bail - Jul 20, 2010
- Satyam Ramalinga Raju released on bail - Nov 05, 2011
- Five accused in Satyam scam get bail (Lead) - Jul 20, 2010
- CBI plea against Ramalinga Raju's bail to be heard Monday - Aug 29, 2010
- Satyam's Ramalinga Raju, two others get bail - Nov 04, 2011
- Ramalinga Raju discharged from hospital - Oct 02, 2010
- Former Satyam chief Raju gets bail (Second Lead) - Aug 18, 2010
Tags: andhra pradesh high court, b rama raju, b ramalinga raju, cfo, computer services ltd, court grants, financial scam, health grounds, january 20, local court, medical sciences, nims, nizam, questionnaire, satyam computer services, satyam computer services ltd, satyam computers, scam case, srinivas