Satyam board discusses expressions of interest by biddersMarch 13th, 2009 - 3:32 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Mar 13 (ANI): The Satyam board on Friday met to discuss the expressions of interest (EoIs) submitted by bidders, which includes one of its shareholders Larsen & Toubro, Tech Mahindra and Spice Corp.
On Thursday Satyam had closed registrations for potential bidders as it began a process to sell 51 per cent stake.
The board will make the financial and legal data available to those shortlisted companies who will qualify in the EoI criteria.
Under the process, the bidders will have to submit detailed EoIs, along with proof of availability of funds of at least 1,500 crore rupees by March 20, Satyam said in a statement.
On Monday, the company issued an expression of interest, according to which there is no floor price for the bidders.
Based on the submitted EoIs, eligible bidders would be short-listed and given access to certain business, financial and legal diligence material of the company provided they sign a non-disclosure and non-solicitation agreement with Satyam, the company stated.
The process of the stake sale will involve 31 percent fresh equity shares and 20 percent open offer. (ANI)
- Satyam starts procedure to sell 51 percent stake - Mar 09, 2009
- Satyam allots 10,511 equity shares under stock option plans - Mar 17, 2009
- Mahindra, L&T among contenders for Satyam (Roundup) - Mar 12, 2009
- HPL awaits nod for product swapping terms in next board meeting - Aug 04, 2012
- Bharucha to guide Satyam board on strategic investor - Mar 13, 2009
- Court modifies CLB order on Unitech auction - Aug 06, 2012
- Satyam starts bidding process for its sale - Mar 09, 2009
- Tech Mahindra to be Satyam's new owner - Apr 13, 2009
- Government seeks asset valuer to sell Tyre Corporation of India - Apr 20, 2012
- Satyam board meets to assess bidders - Mar 20, 2009
- Final bidding for 31 percent Satyam stake today - Apr 13, 2009
- Satyam alerts prospective strategic investors on stake sale (Lead) - Mar 09, 2009
- Mahindra Satyam merger with Tech Mahindra likely next year - May 23, 2011
- Winning bid lifts Tech Mahindra shares, Satyam up too (Lead) - Apr 13, 2009
- Satyam has Rs.373 crore bank balance (Lead) - Jun 09, 2009
Tags: amp, bidders, crore rupees, diligence, disclosure, expression of interest, expressions of interest, larsen, New Delhi, non solicitation agreement, proof, registrations, shareholders, solicitation, spice corp, stake, tech mahindra