Satisfying quickie sex is just about priming yourself, says expertSeptember 18th, 2008 - 6:24 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Sept 18 (ANI): Madonnas husband Guy Ritchie may have called a quickie the best type of sex, but in reality, one needs priming for a fast session, says a leading sex expert.
In an interview with The Sun, Val Sampson, couples counsellor and consultant to Durex Play, revealed the mantra while giving some tips for a satisfying quickie.
What youre thinking about is that if you want to have wild sex when you get home in a very short time period, you need to prime yourself, The Daily Telegraph quoted her, as saying.
She added: If you had a terrible journey and caught your heel in something, youre not going to feel in the mood so you need to think about sex during the day. Ideally 24 hours beforehand and basically, wake up your mind to the idea of sex. If you open your mind, the rest will follow.
Apart from opening your mind, the number one tip is that women usually get turned on by what they hear and think.
“So you could get your partner to send you a sexy text or call you during the day with a sexy message - saying how much he desires you and how gorgeous you are.
You could also read erotic fiction. Those two are probably the two fastest routes to a quick turn on.”
“Good quick sex is just about priming yourself. ”
Madges husband Guy Ritchie recently said in an interview that the sex scene in his new movie RocknRolla, was kept to a mere four seconds, because quickies in real life and on screen - are the best type of sex. (ANI)
- Tom Hardy might be the next big star of Hollywood. - Sep 07, 2010
- Newton's schizophrenic film career - Sep 20, 2011
- Everything changed since Bond film: Gemma Arterton (Interview) - May 02, 2010
- Madonna, Guy Ritchie play 'happy' family for kids - Oct 26, 2009
- Guy Ritchie says a quickie is the best type of sex! - Sep 16, 2008
- Madonna says divorcing Guy Ritchie was hard - Oct 15, 2009
- Star Trek film tops 2009's most pirated film list - Dec 25, 2009
- When Madonna left Thomas Hardy starstruck - Aug 01, 2010
- Guy Ritchie suffers from short-term memory - Sep 12, 2009
- What makes men tick and what winds them up? - Apr 10, 2011
- What makes men tick and what winds them up - Apr 10, 2011
- Guy Ritchie spends a lonely New Year - Jan 05, 2009
- Madonna hates being called 'Madge' - Oct 02, 2009
- Madonna may have to pay in divorce settlement after all - Nov 24, 2008
- Arterton doesn't want to be a 'pigeonholed' actress - Mar 08, 2010
Tags: counsellor, couples, daily telegraph, erotic fiction, guy ritchie, journey, madonnas husband, mantra, melbourne, priming, quickie sex, quickies, rocknrolla, sampson, sex expert, sex scene, sexy text, short time, time period, wild sex