Sanjay Dutt approaches Supreme Court with a bail pleaNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:51 am ICT by admin
Dutt’s lawyer has argued that the apex court should grant him bail on the grounds of his conduct, and that he has never broken law in the past one decade since he was first granted bail in connection with the case.
Two months earlier, Dutt had received an interim bail from the Supreme Court as he had not received a copy of his judgement.
Dutt, surrendered before the TADA court last week after he received a copy of the special court’s judgement
He had spent 22 days at the same jail in August, before he received the interim bail by the Supreme Court on August 20.
Dutt has already spent nearly 16 months in prison before his release on bail in 1996. (ANI)
- I hope court case gets over soon: Sanjay Dutt - Aug 10, 2011
- Sanjay Dutt bail plea hearing today - Nov 14, 2007
- Nupur Talwar jailed, bail hearing resumes Tuesday (Lead) - Apr 30, 2012
- Mumbai hit-and-run: Pereira surrenders, sent home (Lead) - Jan 16, 2012
- Not linked to 1993 Mumbai blasts, Sanjay Dutt tells SC - Aug 14, 2012
- Graft case: Apex court grants bail to Sukh Ram, two others (Third Lead) - Jan 09, 2012
- Nupur Talwar jailed, bail hearing resumes Tuesday (Third Lead) - Apr 30, 2012
- Satyam Ramalinga Raju released on bail - Nov 05, 2011
- 2G case: Morani moves bail plea (Lead) - Sep 15, 2011
- Sanjay Dutt likely to be released from Pune's Yerwada Jail today - Nov 29, 2007
- Nupur Talwar jailed, bail hearing resumes Tuesday (Second Lead) - Apr 30, 2012
- Sanjay Dutt surrenders, moved to Yerwada jail again (Lead- Sanjay Dutt) - Nov 14, 2007
- 'Biscuit King' Pillai's widow wants more compensation - Sep 05, 2011
- 1993 Mumbai blasts case: Supreme Court to hear final hearing in January 2011 - Jul 26, 2010
- Supreme Court defers Sanjay Dutt's bail plea - Nov 14, 2007