Sania, Shoaib likely to wed today!April 9th, 2010 - 7:04 pm ICT by ANI
Hyderabad, Apr 9 (ANI): Indian tennis star Sania Mirza will reportedly tie the nuptial knot with Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik here this evening.
According to Qazi Azmatullah Jafari, the nikah would be performed after the ‘maghrib’ prayers after sunset.
Sania’s parents, Shoaib’s mother and close relatives of the duo would attend ceremony at Sania’s house in Hyderabad’s Jubilee Hills area.
The ceremony has been kept a closely guarded secret in view of the recent row over Shoaib’s first marriage and divorce from Ayesha Siddiqui.
Since Shoaib has divorced Ayesha, the nikahnama to be signed today will clearly mention that it is the second marriage of Shoaib.
Though Ayesha has informed the police that she is withdrawing her complaint, police are expected to return Shoaib’s passport after completing all formalities in court.
Sania’s family will be hosting a reception at a star hotel in Hyderabad on April 15. (ANI)
- Sania-Shoaib marriage today - Apr 09, 2010
- Sania to wed Shoaib today, to be his second wife (Lead) - Apr 09, 2010
- Sania-Shoaib wedding postponed (Second Lead) - Apr 09, 2010
- Sania, Shoaib get married (Second Lead) - Apr 12, 2010
- Sania, Shoaib are now husband and wife (Third Lead) - Apr 12, 2010
- Court dismisses cases against Shoaib Malik, orders police to return passport - Apr 19, 2010
- Sania, Shoaib get police nod to wed (Lead) - Apr 12, 2010
- Shoaib still in Sania's house, marriage may be advanced - Apr 04, 2010
- Shoaib gave false information in divorce paper? - Apr 10, 2010
- Sania Mirza marries Shoaib Malik - Apr 12, 2010
- Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik today - Apr 12, 2010
- Sania Mirza, Shoaib Malik may tie the nuptial knot in April, says report - Mar 29, 2010
- Fear of arrest forced Shoaib Malik to compromise? - Apr 07, 2010
- Ceremonies begin at Sania Mirza's house - Apr 13, 2010
- 'Mehr' for Ayesha Rs.500, for Sania Rs.61 lakh - Apr 12, 2010
Tags: close relatives, formalities, indian tennis, jubilee hills, maghrib prayers, marriage, marriage and divorce, nikah, nikahnama, nuptial knot, pakistani cricketer, parents, passport, sania mirza, second marriage, siddiqui, star hotel, sunset, tennis star