Salman Khan to appear before court in JodhpurNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:44 am ICT by admin
Salman had filed the review petition against the District and Session Court’s verdict of August 24 in which the court had rejected his appeal in the Ghoda Farm Chinkara poaching case and upheld five year imprisonment awarded to him by the lower trial court.
Salman was convicted on April 10, 2006. The court also imposed a fine of Rs 25,000 on him.
Salman was found guilty of poaching the Chinkara at Ujiyala Bhakhar near Ghoda Farm in 1998 while shooting for the film “Hum Saath Saath Hain”.
The actor has been charged with poaching two Chinkaras at Ujiyala Bhakhar near Ghoda Farm.
Bollywood actors Saif Ali Khan, Satish Shah, Sonali Bendre, Tabu and Neelam Kothari have been acquitted in the case.
Salman has also been sentenced to a year’s imprisonment in another poaching case at Bhawad. (ANI)
- Nawaz does a Salman, hunts protected deer in Sindh? - Mar 10, 2010
- Salman told to appear in court in poaching case (Lead) - Aug 10, 2011
- Salman gets relief in poaching case - Feb 21, 2011
- Salman told to appear in court in poaching case - Aug 09, 2011
- Salman Khan appears before court in Jodhpur - Nov 14, 2007
- Blood sport: 40 Chinkara gazelles killed in Pakistan - Oct 19, 2010
- B-Town's desi boys add glamour to TV awards function - Nov 22, 2011
- 'Nawab' Saif's bad boy behaviour continues - Feb 22, 2012
- Anupam Kher Company Launched On Painting Exhibition - Sep 09, 2010
- 'Dabangg' Salman kicks off row with 26/11 comments, apologises (Roundup) - Sep 12, 2010
- Dharmendra to judge 'India's Got Talent 3' - Jun 02, 2011
- Bollywood galore at Riteish-Genelia sangeet - Feb 01, 2012
- President rejects mercy petition of Rajiv killers (Lead) - Aug 11, 2011
- Three poachers arrested with chinkara parts - Jan 28, 2012
- Salman Khan booked for assaulting activist - Nov 30, 2011