Salma Hayek chosen for Campari ad campaignDecember 3rd, 2008 - 6:29 pm ICT by ANI
London, Dec 3 (ANI): Mexican/American actress Salma Hayek has been chosen to be the face of the new Campari ad.
Hayek, 42, could be seen with her back turned to the camera as she posed with the bottle in her hand, reports the Sun.
The mum of one had recently fuelled rumours of getting back with her ex-beau, billionaire Francois-Henri Pinault, when they were spotted together.
The two were seen at a football game in France, and as per a witness they were not watching the game, as they were too busy eyeing one another. (ANI)
- Salma Hayek proud of Mexican roots - Aug 25, 2012
- I like financial independence: Salma - Oct 07, 2011
- Bikini-clad Salma Hayek's beach outing with daughter - Dec 30, 2010
- Salma Hayek's husband has a secret love child - Jul 03, 2011
- Salma Hayek shows off her assets during night out in LA - Sep 01, 2010
- Salma Hayek dresses for billionaire hubby - Apr 03, 2012
- Hayek wanted to be single parent - Apr 21, 2012
- Salma Hayek thinks of boyfriend during on-screen lip-locks - Feb 11, 2009
- Salma Hayek honeymoons in Seychelles - May 08, 2009
- Hayek takes husband's last name - May 16, 2010
- Salma is proud of being a housewife - May 23, 2011
- Hayek was about to quit acting - Aug 27, 2012
- Salma Hayek to take up hubby's last name - May 16, 2010
- Salma Hayek graces the Cannes Festival - May 12, 2011
- Salma won't go under the knife - Oct 13, 2011