Russell Crowe to donate his hair to childrens charityOctober 19th, 2008 - 4:21 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 19 (ANI): Aussie actor Russell Crowe has decided to grow his hair long so that he can donate it to a charity that makes wigs for sick children.
Crowe started growing his hair, which is now shoulder-length, for his roles as Robin Hood and the Sheriff of Nottingham in a forthcoming epic period movie.
After the shoot is over, the Gladiator star has made up his mind to chop off all his hair and to hand it over to Locks of Love.
As revealed by a source, Crowe’’s hair has almost reached the charity’’s 25- centimetre (10 inch) minimum and the actor is very excited about it.
Russell has grown attached to the hair, but he’’s excited to help, the Daily Express quoted the source as saying. (ANI)
- Russell Crowe to donate ponytail for charity - Oct 23, 2008
- Russell Crowe's new film touted as the "ultimate" Robin Hood film - Dec 02, 2009
- Russell Crowe learns Nottingham accent for Robin Hood role - Feb 03, 2010
- Robin Hood to premiere at the Cannes - Mar 27, 2010
- Russell Crowe too fat to star in Robin Hood flick? - Jan 01, 2009
- Russell Crowe drops F-bomb during interview over Irish accent comment - May 14, 2010
- Ridley Scott's 'Robin Hood' to open annual Cannes Film Festival - Mar 27, 2010
- Russell Crowe lands Hollywood star - Mar 30, 2010
- Robin Hood was a Yorkshireman, claims Russell Crowe - May 18, 2010
- Russell Crowe Starer "Robin Hood" Trailer Is Out - Dec 16, 2009
- Playing Robin Hood made me feel 20 years young: Russell Crowe - Apr 28, 2010
- 'Robin Hood' leaves you wanting for more (IANS Movie Review) - Jun 11, 2010
- Russell Crowe Storms Out of Interview, Insulted By Accent Comment - May 15, 2010
- Russell Crowe To Play Troubleshooter' In His Next Film - Jun 19, 2010
- Robin Hood's true identity revealed - Apr 03, 2011