Russell Crowe enjoying bonus time in AustraliaAugust 18th, 2008 - 7:28 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Aug 18 (ANI): Aussie actor Russell Crowe is happy and looking forward to the extra time he is getting from the postponement of the filming of his next project, Nottingham.
Crowe is ecstatic with the extra time he is getting to spend with wife Danielle Spencer and sons, Charlie, 4, and Tennyson, 2 at his home in Sydney, Australia.
The Oscar winner revealed that it would be at least seven months before the film resumed in England, giving him time to also work on his other projects.
“More time in Australia is always a bonus,” theage.com.au quoted him as having said last week.
“I have another project based on the life of comedian Bill Hicks which is going from treatment to draft stage with Kiwi writer Mark Staufer,” he said.
Crowe is said to be considering playing the main role of Hicks a controversial and brilliant American comedian who battled drug and alcohol abuse before dying from cancer at 32.
The actor confirmed that Nottingham would not go ahead until March next year because director Sir Ridley Scott wanted the leaves on the trees in England’’s Sherwood Forest to be the right colour. (ANI)
- Russell Crowe to direct feature film - Jul 24, 2012
- Russell Crowe to direct biopic on Bill Hicks - Jul 24, 2012
- Russell Crowe gets his Hollywood Walk of Fame star - Apr 13, 2010
- Russel Crowe taking sons on road trip through Australia's Outback - Sep 22, 2010
- Danielle Spencer, Russell Crowe prefer keeping kids in control - Oct 31, 2010
- Russell Crowe doesn't want his sons to become actors - May 17, 2010
- Hope my kids don't want to be actors: Russell Crowe - May 17, 2010
- Russell Crowe lands Hollywood star - Mar 30, 2010
- Russell Crowe's fame will affect how my second album is received: Wife - Jan 27, 2010
- 'Robin Hood' Russell Crowe gets stamped - May 07, 2010
- Crowe shuns movie at wife's request - Nov 09, 2010
- Russell Crowe to direct wife's music video - Apr 17, 2010
- Crowe nearly quit 'Robin Hood' over script issues - Apr 06, 2010
- Russell Crowe's wife comes out with first album in 7yrs - Mar 29, 2010
- Russell Crowe turns superdad, househusband for wife's pop comeback - Feb 16, 2010