Russell Brand eyes Princess Eugenie for a slice of royal romanceOctober 22nd, 2008 - 1:21 pm ICT by ANI
London, October 22 (ANI): Comedian Russell Brand says that he wouldnt mind having a slice of royal romance with Princess Eugenie in order to become a part of the British monarchy.
The Brit actor, renowned for bagging stunning girlfriends, said that despite the age difference between him and the princess, it might just turn out to be a beautiful romance.
It would be fun wouldnt it to be a little bit Royal? the Sun quoted him as saying on Chris Moyles show on Radio 1.
I think Id fit right in there, theyre a lovely bunch. If they give me Eugenie… I can legitimately have a title.
Eugenie is 18, and whilst I”m three times her age, there’’s nothing sickening about the idea of me.
“It can still be a very beautiful romance!” he added.
The 33-year-old, who hosted this years MTV Video Music Awards, had earlier confessed that he used to take heroin everyday for the past 11 years. (ANI)
- The Duchess of Cornwall is '8th lowest royal' - Apr 19, 2011
- Kate Middleton pips Diana to become '3rd most beautiful royal' - Apr 19, 2011
- Brand wants to be a loyal husband - Dec 10, 2010
- Russell Brand's girlfriend gushes about relationship - Mar 25, 2012
- Russell Brand demands knighthood - Jun 12, 2012
- Brand regrets not helping Winehouse - Aug 13, 2012
- Perry locks message for Brand in song - May 22, 2012
- How Russell Brand fell in love with Katy Perry - Sep 22, 2010
- 'Group sex is like an Olympic event': Russell Brand - Apr 17, 2011
- Cruise cooked dinner for Brand - Jun 04, 2012
- Russell Brand still battles drug cravings - Aug 05, 2012
- Brand, Sheen have pet names for each other - Jun 30, 2012
- Brand shares kiss with Baldwin in 'Rock of Ages' - Jun 02, 2012
- Diana's friend Sarah not invited to Wills-Kate wedding - Feb 19, 2011
- Rihanna initially found Russell Brand an 'idiot' - Apr 19, 2011
Tags: 11 years, beautiful romance, british monarchy, chris moyles show, comedian russell, girlfriends, heroin, little bit, london, mtv, mtv video music, mtv video music awards, princess eugenie, radio 1, royal romance, russell brand, sun, three times, video music awards