Rural Development Minister to hold regional performance review committee meetingNovember 14th, 2007 - 1:51 am ICT by admin
The Ministers of state Chandra Sekhar Sahu and Suryakanta Patil and Rural Development Ministers from all the Northeastern states will also present.
The achievements and the progress of different rural development schemes so far in the Northeastern region will be discussed in the meeting at length by the Union Minister.
The progress of National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (NREGA), Sampoorna Grameen Rozgar Yojana (SGRY), Indira Awaas Yojana (IAY) and Prdhaan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY) in the region will be presented.
He will also review the water supply and sanitation programme in Assam on the very first day of the meeting.
The Minister will also address the press to brief about the progress of rural development schemes in the Northeastern region. He will also visit the rural areas of Bongaigaon, Kokrajhar, Dhemaji, Lakhimpur and Jorhat districts. (ANI)
- Will tailor rural roads scheme for northeast: Ramesh (Lead) - Feb 12, 2012
- 69 percent households gain from rural job scheme - Apr 17, 2011
- Will tailor rural roads scheme for northeast: Ramesh - Feb 12, 2012
- Ramesh writes to Sinha, refutes charges of discrimination - Aug 23, 2012
- Northeast seeks special package for industry, tourism - Jan 19, 2012
- Rural ministry working on village roads scheme, says Ramesh - May 19, 2012
- C.P. Joshi launches AWAASSOFT- a web enabled software for Indira Awaas Yojana - Jul 16, 2010
- Govt. grants aid for construction of rural roads in Manipur - Feb 07, 2011
- 'More autonomy for states to implement rural schemes' - Apr 08, 2012
- Over 400 centrally-funded roads found defective in Chhattisgarh - Mar 03, 2011
- Give freedom to states in use of rural funds: Ramesh - Feb 26, 2012
- Collectors in Maoist areas want to push rural roads project: Ramesh (Lead) - Sep 10, 2011
- Chhattisgarh probes engineer's donation to Maoists - Feb 21, 2011
- 'Northeast needs new road making techniques for growth' - Feb 06, 2012
- Kerala seeks modifications in centrally sponsored schemes - Jun 21, 2011
Tags: chandra sekhar, development minister, development ministers, development schemes, grameen, mantri, ministers of state, national rural, northeastern region, northeastern states, nrega, pmgsy, regional performance, rural development, sahu, union minister, yojana