Ronnie Wood not accepting family pleas to go into rehabJuly 15th, 2008 - 5:39 pm ICT by ANI
London, July 15 (ANI): Sexagenarian Rolling Stones guitarist Ronnie Wood is just not ready to listen to his familys plea to go into rehab, say reports.
Sources have revealed that Ronnie, who has left his wife Jo after 23 years, and fled to Ireland with cocktail waitress Ekaterina Ivanova, is even ignoring calls from his family members.
“It’’s so sad. He is in a really bad place at the moment. All the kids have rallied around Jo and are furious with their dad, the Mirror quoted a source as saying.
“He won”t answer calls - he doesn”t want to hear them tell him to stop drinking,” the source added.
The newspaper report also suggests that Ronnie’’s son Tyrone will fly to Ireland this week to try persuading the star to see sense.
The report even said that Ronnie had told his friends, I”m staying here.”
The source said: “It was decided the only way to knock some sense into Ronnie is go out there and physically shake it into him.”
A spokeswoman for Ronnie refused to comment. (ANI)
- Ronnie Wood's ex to move on - Sep 27, 2010
- Why Ronnie Wood ended his marriage to Jo - Sep 22, 2010
- Ronnie Wood's new album is all about girls - Sep 27, 2010
- Rocker Ronnie Wood's divorce finalised - Jan 26, 2011
- Rolling Stone's Ronnie Wood ditches Ana, dating ex-lover Kat - May 04, 2011
- Ronnie Wood 'to help ex girlfriend build music career' - Feb 17, 2010
- Ronnie Wood enters rehab - 8th time - Jan 30, 2010
- Ronnie Wood splits from Brazilian girlfriend - Feb 13, 2011
- Ronnie Wood gets thumbs up from girlfriend's dad - Jun 16, 2010
- Ronnie Wood to present Russian lover with "promise" ring - Jul 21, 2009
- Rolling Stones to tour without Ronnie Wood? - Dec 21, 2009
- Ronnie Wood reunites with Russian girlfriend - Feb 15, 2010
- Ronnie's latest album about failed romance - May 01, 2011
- No reunion between Ronnie, Jo Wood, says son - Sep 20, 2009
- Ronnie Wood, 62, needs mothering, says Katia - Jan 06, 2010