Romeo Beckham celebrates birthday Batman styleSeptember 6th, 2008 - 6:10 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sept 6 (ANI): David and Victoria Beckhams son Romeo celebrated his birthday in a super hero style dressed as Batman, with the guest list including the likes of Heidi Klum, Geri Halliwell.
Mum Victoria threw a costume party with birthday boy Romeo, who turned six, in Batman outfit, and Cruz dressed as Power Ranger at Universal Studios, reports The Sun.
Fellow Spice Girl Geri Halliwell, 36, also attended the birthday bash with two-year-old daughter Bluebell.
Supermodel Klum joined in with daughter Leni.
Gwen Stefani’’s husband Gavin Rossdale turned up with his son Kingston, but again left it to the kids to dress up. (ANI)
- Stefani takes tips from kids for clothing line - Nov 23, 2011
- Love confesses affair with Gwen Stefani's husband - Apr 29, 2010
- Stefani struggled to balance work, family - Jul 28, 2012
- Gwen Stefani spends $15,000 on son's birthday - Jun 05, 2010
- I'm proud of Daisy's career: Gavin Rossdale - Jan 01, 2012
- Balancing family, career exhausting: Stefani - Jul 30, 2012
- 'Suri Cruise best dressed celebrity child' - Jan 18, 2012
- Gwen Stefani to marry again? - Aug 16, 2012
- Gavin Rossdale claims his marriage not in trouble - May 02, 2010
- I will sacrifice career for kids: Stefani - Oct 19, 2011
- My relationship with hubby 'hasn't been the easiest journey': Gwen Stefani - Mar 11, 2011
- I'm surrounded by men: Stefani - Jun 26, 2011
- My marriage is a miracle: Gwen Stefani - Sep 12, 2012
- Gwen Stephani Pregnant? Debuts New Hair Do On Family Outing - May 25, 2010
- Seal loves Klum's costumes - Nov 27, 2011