Rolls-Royce expands Indian dealer networkSeptember 12th, 2008 - 11:08 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi , Sept 12 (ANI/Business Wire India ): A Rolls-Royce Motor Cars has opened a new showroom in New Delhi , adding to its presence in India .
The new showroom, centrally located in the heart of the city, is managed by Select Cars Private Limited, a company owned by the Kapur family.
It was opened by Graeme Grieve, Director, Sales and Marketing, Rolls-Royce Motor Cars. This is yet another milestone since our successful return to India in 2005, after an absence of 50 years. With India ‘’s appreciation of luxury cars, a rich history of Rolls-Royce and a burgeoning economy, the Indian market has a healthy growth potential for us, he said.
The dealership, Rolls-Royce Motor Cars New Delhi, commenced operations earlier this year, and is headed by Chief Executive Officer Yadur Kapur. He commented, Our investment in this new facility, customer service and aftersales has already been rewarded by orders and deliveries, even prior to the opening. The level of interest in the Rolls-Royce brand in New Delhi has been very positive.
The new Rolls-Royce Motor Cars showroom, the second to be established in India , brings the number worldwide to 82. (ANI)
- Rolls-Royce returns to the city of Nizams - Dec 07, 2011
- Rolls-Royce unveils latest model - Oct 05, 2011
- Rolls-Royce, HAL setting up aero engines production facility - Dec 07, 2011
- Rolls-Royce bags $12.6-mn Indian order for buoy vessel - Aug 22, 2012
- BMW India launches new dealership facility in Surat - Apr 11, 2011
- Rolls Royce opens office in Abu Dhabi - Dec 13, 2011
- Aston Martin launches dealership in India - Apr 15, 2011
- Udaipur's vintage Rolls-Royce wins US trophy (With Images) - Aug 20, 2012
- Fiat to manage distribution of Indian subsidiary - May 02, 2012
- Hyosung superbikes launched in India - Apr 20, 2011
- Cartier pays tribute to restored 1911 Rolls Royce (With Image) - Mar 15, 2011
- A royal scratch that would cost her $29,800 - Feb 08, 2012
- Vintage cars charm Delhi - Mar 10, 2012
- Kate Middleton gets Jaguar fleet for wedding ceremony - Mar 20, 2011
- Audi's January sales zoom 57 percent - Feb 04, 2011
Tags: absence, aftersales, business wire, chief executive officer, customer service, deliveries, director sales, economy, heart of the city, luxury cars, milestone, New Delhi, presence, return to india, rich history, rolls royce, rolls royce motor cars, sales and marketing