Rogan Josh is Ronaldos secret formula for success!December 8th, 2008 - 5:43 pm ICT by ANI
London, December 8 (ANI): The secret behind Cristiano Ronaldos success on the pitch has been revealed, and it has nothing to do with extra practice infact its hot n spicy curries!
The ace footballers craze for Rogan Josh dishes has led Sir Anam Islam, owner of the restaurant Ignite The Authentic Taste Of Raj, to believe that the megastars winning formula lies in the dish named after him.
Sir Anam revealed that the Manchester United player loved the tangy gravies so much that he decided to introduce The Ronaldo Rogan Josh on the menu.
He further said that the Portuguese star, recently titled as the European Footballer of the Year, was quite a regular at the local curry house in Congleton, Cheshire.
He only lives about a mile from the restaurant. He comes in and also has takeaways from us, the Daily Star quoted him as saying.
The restaurateur, whose other loyal customers such as David Backham, Roy Keane and Mark Hughes, added it was his Taste of Raj that did the trick for the football giants.
He said: Manchester United players have been coming to Taste Of Raj since we first opened in 1990. I like to think our healthy dishes have added some fire to the players bellies and helped them win trophies.
Ronaldo, in the last season, had scored 42 goals helping United win a Premier League and Champions League double. (ANI)
- Man U lack 'Cristiano Ronaldo' factor: Ferguson - Apr 29, 2011
- Ronaldo advises Balotelli to 'talk less and think about playing more' - Jan 26, 2011
- Fergie says he would spend 60 m pounds only on Ronaldo - May 02, 2010
- Chicken Madras, Rogan josh make it to UKs Healthiest Takeaway list - Jan 08, 2009
- Curry in the land of the British queen (Feature) (With Images) - Sep 08, 2009
- Ronaldo hints at Real Madrid exit - Apr 29, 2010
- Fergie confident about Man U delivering against Olympique Marseille - Feb 23, 2011
- Indian platter goes casual; eateries reap bounty - Oct 23, 2011
- Ronaldo wins libel payout from The Daily Telegraph - Nov 08, 2010
- Ronaldo hopes to end his career at Madrid - Sep 07, 2011
- Yummy Kannada cuisine at Dakshin food fest - Nov 02, 2009
- Not worried about Arsenal, Chelsea, now we feel like champions: Fergie - Apr 24, 2011
- Athletic look to progress in Europe - Mar 14, 2012
- Ferguson backs Man U's 'collective unit' to overcome 'Ronaldo' factor - Apr 30, 2011
- Tottenham could sell Gareth Bale - Apr 10, 2011
Tags: anam, authentic taste, bellies, congleton cheshire, curry house, daily star, david backham, european footballer of the year, footballer of the year, formula for success, gravies, healthy dishes, loyal customers, manchester united player, mark hughes, raj, restaurateur, rogan josh, ronaldo, roy keane