Robert de Niro, Al Pacino wish to play sisters in comedy movieSeptember 15th, 2008 - 1:25 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, September 15 (ANI): Robert de Niro and Al Pacino have revealed that they would love to dress up like women and play sisters in a comic movie.
Both the actors have revealed that they are determined to play the roles.
“It’’s a great idea. That could be something for us to work on, Contactmusic quoted Pacino, as telling British radio station Heart.
Robert has done some great and very successful comedy movies and he’’s made the transition really well, without a problem.
He was amazing. He’’s invented himself over again and that takes a very special talent.”
De Niro added: “We could do that, I like the idea. We could play sisters. That could happen who knows?”(ANI)
- Robert De Niro, Al Pacino want to play women - Sep 16, 2008
- Scorsese seeks Pacino, De Niro for Sintara movie - May 26, 2010
- DiCaprio tried to impress De Niro by being 'menacing' - Dec 06, 2010
- De Niro to team up with Scorsese again - Mar 08, 2011
- Owen Wilson 'froze' during first shoot with De Niro - Dec 17, 2010
- De Niro to star in 'Killing Season' - Nov 01, 2011
- Milla Jovovich says it was 'super cool' working with Robert De Niro - Sep 15, 2010
- Robert De Niro Speaks About His Experience On 'Little Fockers' - Dec 18, 2010
- When De Niro disguised himself as homeless man - Mar 03, 2012
- Al Pacino, Robert De Niro reunite for violent gangster movie - Sep 19, 2010
- De Niro, Pacino may team up for 'The Irishman' - Sep 19, 2010
- Al Pacino can't do what Indian actors do: Anupam Kher - Jun 27, 2011
- De Niro likes having fun with comedy - Dec 18, 2010
- Robert De Niro 'to launch Cheryl Cole's film career' - Jun 27, 2010
- Robert De Niro 'to play psychic in Red Lights' - Oct 17, 2010