Ritchies dad says hes glad his sons marriage to Madge is overNovember 9th, 2008 - 4:49 pm ICT by ANI
img src=”/newsportal/images/Madonna-83238.jpg” alt=”Madonna” border=”0″ hspace=”5″ vspace=”2″ width=”180″ height=”221″ align=”right”
London, Nov 9 (ANI): Guy Ritchies dad has admitted that hes glad that his son is getting divorced from Madonna.
Tory councillor John Ritchie reckons that his son will not let the 50-year-old singer to raise their three kids in America.
He is such a good, positive father, he wont let that happen. And he has been in such a good mood lately, News of the World quoted him, as saying.
Guy has appointed top childrens lawyer Stephen Cobb QC to fight his case for custody. (ANI)
- PMO denies giving charge of IPL probe to Chidambaram - Apr 23, 2010
- US, China to hold human rights talks in May - Apr 23, 2010
- Beyonce, Thandie help Haiti with fashion auction - Apr 23, 2010
- US condemns violence in Thailand - Apr 23, 2010
- Sensex up 106 points in opening trade - Apr 23, 2010
- Will consider parliament panel probe into IPL: Mukherjee - Apr 23, 2010
- Lohan gets another chance to show up for deposition - Apr 23, 2010
- Jimmy - the painting chimp creates a sensation at the Brazilian zoo - Sep 22, 2010
- Jennifer Lopez keen to feature in 'Glee' - Apr 23, 2010
- Drunk moose stuck up in tree in Gothenburg - Sep 08, 2011
- Smiling owl caught on camera in Washington Olympic National Park - Mar 01, 2012
- Overworked Britons prefer email to sex - Apr 23, 2010
- Leona Lewis urges partygoers to shun alcohol - Apr 23, 2010
- Iran sanctions matter of days: Biden - Apr 23, 2010
- Reprocessing deal may sail through US Congress - Apr 23, 2010