Republican V-P nominee Sarah Palin to meet Manmohan, Zardari tomorrowSeptember 23rd, 2008 - 5:12 pm ICT by ANI
Washington , Sept 23 (ANI): Republican vice-presidential nominee Sarah Palin, who is said to be having less foreign affairs experience as compared to her Democrat rival Joe Biden, has a busy schedule on the sidelines of the ongoing UN General Assembly session in New York .
She would be meeting a host of head of states congregated for the UN session, including Indian Prime Minister Dr Manmohan Singh and Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari, tomorrow.
Seeking to bolster her foreign policy credentials, Palin has also added meetings with other foreign leaders this week, including the presidents of Iraq and Georgia , reported the Daily Times.
Sarah, the Alaska Governor, is also scheduled to meet with Iraqi President Jalal Talabani tomorrow.
According to the paper, over the past two days, Sarah has had meetings with Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili and Ukrainian President Viktor Yushchenko.
Palin will also meet with U2 lead singer and activist Bono on tomorrow.
Palin, faces a debate on October 2 in St Louis with Biden, a veteran senator from Delaware , who is chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, added the paper. (ANI)
- Biden pays surprise visit to Iraq - Nov 30, 2011
- Georgia sends peace proposals for Abkhazia and South Ossetia - Dec 08, 2010
- Georgia, Azerbaijan to jointly bid for Euro 2020 - Mar 07, 2012
- Manmohan Singh meets Republican V-P nominee Sarah Palin - Sep 25, 2008
- Russia warns US on Georgia support - Jun 07, 2012
- US Vice President Biden in surprise visit to Iraq - Jan 23, 2010
- Georgia submits formal bid for 2020 Euro Championship - May 16, 2012
- Moscow says arrest of alleged Russian spies in Georgia part of "anti-Russian psychosis" - Nov 05, 2010
- Manmohan Singh meets Sarah Palin, adds glamour quotient to his US trip - Sep 25, 2008
- Ronald Reagan monument unveiled in Georgia - Nov 24, 2011
- U.S. Vice President Biden on surprise visit to Baghdad - Jan 23, 2010
- Obama would be 'in good shape' against Palin in potential 2012 Prez race: Biden - Nov 21, 2010
- George Bush to get Estonian Order for expanding NATO - Feb 02, 2012
- Georgia to send more troops to Afghanistan - Dec 21, 2011
- Vice President Joe Biden Lands In Iraq To Commemorate End Of Combat Operations - Aug 31, 2010
Tags: alaska governor, asif ali zardari, chairman of the senate foreign relations committee, dr manmohan singh, foreign relations committee, georgian president, head of states, indian prime minister, jalal talabani, joe biden, manmohan singh, mikheil saakashvili, nominee sarah, president viktor yushchenko, presidents of iraq, senate foreign relations, senate foreign relations committee, ukrainian president viktor yushchenko, veteran senator, viktor yushchenko