Report says Mumbai, Delhi most competitive cities for businessOctober 14th, 2008 - 8:04 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi , Oct 14 (ANI): Real estate-focused publication Realty Plus ranked Mumbai and Delhi in the top, in a list of top 10 cities for doing business in India .
The report, named as 2008 City Microeconomic Competitive Index, highlights the business opportunities offered by various cities, and the challenges entrepreneurs can expect.
The competitiveness of the 10 leading cities on a highly evolved framework of multiple dimensions encompassing 225 indicators, have been brought out in the report.
Mumbai scores the highest in best overall business environment, excellent demand condition and most superlative factor conditions.
Delhi scores in terms of superior competitive intensity, best supporting industries and very good factor conditions.
However, Delhi s weakness lies in very poor quality of life, little state incentive for business and high costs. (ANI)
- Mumbai, Delhi most competitive cities for business - Oct 14, 2008
- Realty industry has little to cheer from budget (Comment) - Mar 18, 2012
- Delhi is India's most competitive city, Mumbai next - Jul 11, 2012
- Tough year for realty, no respite seen in short-run (2011 in Retrospect) - Dec 29, 2011
- Making housing affordable: Realty industry needs budget boost (Comment) - Feb 26, 2012
- High IQ scores as much a measure of motivation as of mental ability - Apr 26, 2011
- Real estate sector needs reforms: Economic Survey - Feb 25, 2011
- Hospitality industry hobbled by land costs, taxes, delays: CII - Feb 12, 2012
- Regulation only way to weed out graft in realty sector (Comment) - Apr 06, 2011
- President Patil felicitates Roshni logo contest winner (With image) - Jun 05, 2012
- Realty business hots up in Bengal - Jun 03, 2012
- Businesses need to cater real customer needs: Expert - Jun 04, 2011
- Rashtrapati Bhavan's green initiative to get new logo - May 27, 2012
- Kerala's agenda tailor-made to attract investments: Chandy (With Images) - May 15, 2012
- Constant rate hikes have further burdened realty industry (Comment) - Aug 03, 2011
Tags: business environment, business new, business opportunities, challenges, competitiveness, doing business in india, intensity, mumbai delhi, New Delhi, poor quality, quality of life, real estate, state incentive, supporting industries