Relatives of 2005 Delhi serial blasts’ victims pay homageNovember 14th, 2007 - 3:00 am ICT by admin
They also lamented the apathy shown by the authorities.
“I have lost three of my children in the blasts. There has been no help from the government. The authorities have turned a blind eye towards us,” said Manjeet Kaur.
Relatives called for the hanging of the culprits behind the blasts.
“They should be publicly hanged so that a strict message is sent out to such people, and they get to know what are the consequences of indulging in such activities,” said Sanjay Jain, the relative of blast victim.
In 2005, three consecutive blasts rocked the crowded markets of Sarojni Nagar, Paharganj and Govind Puri on October 29.
The blasts claimed 66 lives. (ANI)
- Relatives of 2005 bomb blasts victims pay homage - Nov 14, 2007
- Delhi blasts accused's plea for speedy trial rejected - Mar 02, 2011
- Assam pays homage to October 2008 blast victims - Oct 31, 2009
- Multi-faith prayers at Sarojini Nagar blast site - Oct 29, 2010
- Sushma Swaraj offers tribute to 7/11 terror attack victims in Mumbai - Jul 11, 2010
- Lakshman pays tribute to Pune blast victims - Feb 13, 2011
- The 'real' Sarabjit has been arrested, claims family - Dec 16, 2010
- Wildlife smuggler Sansar Chand gets bail - May 31, 2012
- Petition filed in Pak Supreme Court for reopening, re-adjudication of Sarabjit case - Mar 06, 2011
- Is arrested conman behind Pakistan blasts blamed on Sarabjit? - Dec 17, 2010
- Woman drug peddler arrested in Delhi - Jul 09, 2012
- Police to quiz ex-minister held in housing scam - Mar 11, 2012
- Pune pays tribute to German Bakery blast victims (Lead) - Feb 13, 2011
- High court blast is 19th attack in Delhi in 15 years - Sep 07, 2011
- Pune to pay homage to German Bakery blast victims Sunday - Feb 12, 2011