Raj Thackeray meets Maharashtra GovernorJanuary 30th, 2009 - 2:48 pm ICT by ANI
Mumbai, Jan. 30 (ANI): After the recent attacks by the Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) activists on the Mumbai University premises, MNS chief Raj Thackeray on Friday met Governor S C Jamir at Raj Bhavan.
The party sources said that Jamir, who holds the charge of the chancellor of universities in the state, had summoned MNS chief to discuss rampage by the MNS’’s student wing activists at Mumbai University’’s registrar chamber over the neglect of Marathi students.
Raj, who was accompanied by the MNS spokesperson Shirish Parkar, stayed at Raj Bhavan for around an hour.
The outcome of the meeting is not yet available. (ANI)
- Maharashtra Governer meets Raj Thackeray - Jan 30, 2009
- Yuva Sena, MNS create ruckus in Mumbai college - Mar 11, 2011
- MNS protests wrongful sacking of HSBC employees - May 04, 2012
- Defiant MNS asks Mumbai residents not to pay toll tax - Jul 29, 2012
- MNS opposes non-Marathi staff in Provident Fund office - May 10, 2010
- Uddhav Thackeray had chest pain since four days - Jul 17, 2012
- Raj Thackeray meets Marathi filmmakers - Aug 16, 2010
- Raj Thackeray warns of riots over anti-Marathi remarks - Nov 03, 2011
- Uddhav Thackeray discharged after angiography (Lead) - Jul 16, 2012
- Rahul Gandhi ill-informed: Raj Thackeray retorts to speech - Nov 14, 2011
- Marathi vs migrants - cops told to study leaders' speeches - Nov 04, 2011
- Raj Thackeray to take out march even if refused permission - Aug 20, 2012
- Delhi court issues summons against Raj Thackeray - Aug 30, 2012
- Elections will see communal parties losing relevance: Chavan - Feb 16, 2012
- Modi ignores Uddhav, says Raj - Sep 21, 2011