Rahul Gandhi to launch “Aam Admi Ka Sipahi”July 18th, 2009 - 3:09 pm ICT by ANI
Guwahati, July 18(ANI): Congress General Secretary Rahul Gandhi, is inaugurating “Aam Aadmi Ka Sipahi,”a flagship idea to popularize UPA Government’s programmes by the Youth Congress.
The programme ‘Aam Aadmi Ka Sipahi’ has been planned to train local youths in different ways of communicating at the grassroots and popularising the UPA’s flagship programmes like the National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (NREGA) and the use of Right to Information Act.
Rahul will be accompanied by a team of Microsoft computer experts who would train people in e -governance and use of computers.
Tight security arrangements have been made for Gandhi’s visit. He is also scheduled to interact with college students at a programme organized by the National Students Union of India. (NSUI)
Gandhi would address a meeting of the Assam Pradesh Congress Committee in Guwahati.Chief Minister Tarun Gogoi, APCC President Hiteshwar Saikia would be accompanying Gandhi in his daylong tour of Assam. (ANI)
- Youth Congress dismisses anti-Rahul statements by former office bearer - Jun 28, 2011
- Rahul Gandhi visits riot-hit areas of Assam - Sep 11, 2012
- Rahul Gandhi to visit Assam's violence-hit areas - Sep 08, 2012
- Sonia likely to visit flood-hit areas of Assam - Jun 29, 2012
- Rahul Gandhi to visit Assam today - Sep 23, 2010
- Rahul Gandhi to visit Assam on Thursday - Sep 22, 2010
- Congress reconstitutes Assam state unit - Aug 11, 2012
- Rahul kicks off poll campaign in Assam - Apr 05, 2011
- Peace vital for development of Nagaland: Rahul - Nov 09, 2011
- Rahul, Gogoi to visit Assam disaster site (Lead, Changing dateline) - May 02, 2012
- Rahul to review Himachal Congress July 2 - Jul 01, 2012
- Rahul to tour Uttar Pradesh - Jan 08, 2011
- PM, Sonia visit Assam to assess flood situation - Jul 02, 2012
- Congress avoids Adarsh scam, CWG graft at AICC meet (Afternoon Lead) - Nov 02, 2010
- (After 12) 2009 was the year of Rahul Gandhi (Flashback 2009) - Dec 25, 2009
Tags: aam, admi, assam, chief minister, computer experts, congress committee, e governance, general secretary, guwahati, microsoft computer, national students, nrega, nsui, rahul gandhi, right to information act, security arrangements, sipahi, students union, tight security, youth congress