Queen Latifah doesnt care if people think she’’s gayOctober 9th, 2008 - 5:37 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Oct 9 (ANI): Queen Latifah has admitted that she doesn”t care if people think she’’s gay.
The rapper-actress” personal life has been under persistent speculation, including a supposed romance with a female trainer.
However, the Oscar nominee says that she doesnt care what people think of her sexuality and would rather not discuss her personal life.
“I don”t have a problem discussing the topic of somebody being gay, but I do have a problem discussing my personal life,” FoxNews quoted Latifah, as telling New York Times magazine.
“You don”t get that part of me. Sorry. We”re not discussing it in our meetings, we”re not discussing it at Cover Girl…nobody gets that.
“I don”t feel like I need to share my personal life, and I don”t care if people think I”m gay or not. Assume whatever you want. You do it anyway,” she added. (ANI)
- Is Queen Latifah a closet-lesbian? - Aug 11, 2010
- Queen Latifah reveals her adoption plans - Jul 12, 2012
- Queen Latifah's advice to Princess-to-be Kate Middleton - Dec 31, 2010
- Betty White supports gay marriage - Oct 30, 2010
- I don't care when people think I'm gay: Clooney - Mar 01, 2012
- Cheryl Cole supports same-sex marriage - Jun 16, 2012
- People think I am gay: Clarkson - Oct 27, 2011
- Radcliffe doesn't mind sex symbol status - Feb 17, 2012
- Everyone knows Travolta is gay, says Carrie Fisher - Dec 12, 2010
- `Dog Whisperer' says he has always chased his dreams - Jan 31, 2012
- Khloe clueless about Kim, Kanye - Apr 14, 2012
- Getting better with age, says Diaz - May 06, 2011
- Marriage isn't important for Cameron Diaz - Jun 06, 2011
- Cheryl Cole ignores critics of her style - Dec 09, 2011
- Rihanna happy without a man - Apr 05, 2012