Pussycat Dolls too intimidating to land boyfriends!September 22nd, 2008 - 5:38 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sept 22 (ANI): Heres why pop band Pussycat Dolls members are finding it hard to land a boyfriend men find them too “intimidating.
Apart from lead singer Nicole Scherzinger, whos dating F1 star Lewis Hamilton, none of the singers Ashley Roberts, Jessica Sutta, Melody Thornton and Kimberly Wyatt have found a boyfriend.
Wyatt admits that this may be because men see them very intimidating.
“Men are a lot harder to find than I bargained for. To any guys there reading - what’’s wrong with you? the Daily Star quoted her as saying.
“A lot of men find us very intimidating. We”re strong, independent women and maybe that puts some guys off.
“I”m thinking of demanding a new addition in our schedule - two hours a week for socialising until I find a man,” she added. (ANI)
- Scherzinger not in touch with Pussycat Dolls bandmates - Apr 10, 2011
- Scherzinger's expensive plans to meet Hamilton - Aug 11, 2012
- Scherzinger consoles Hamilton after he fails to win F1 world championship - Nov 16, 2010
- Sari gets makeover, new look lures Hollywood - Sep 28, 2011
- Andrew Lloyd Webber wants Nicole Scherzinger in his new TV show - Mar 14, 2011
- Scherzinger wants to marry soon - Sep 23, 2010
- Scherzinger thanks pal Will.i.am for making Formula 1 fun - Mar 01, 2011
- Scherzinger to pay homage to Pussycat Dolls - Dec 18, 2011
- Lewis wants to be a cabbie - Mar 15, 2012
- Kimberly Wyatt unsure about marriage - Dec 15, 2011
- Pussycat Dolls split in row over Scherzinger? - Aug 30, 2009
- Hamilton afraid of my driving: Nicole Scherzinger - Jun 18, 2010
- Hamilton turns musician, records R&B; tracks - Jan 02, 2012
- Is Scherzinger ready to dump Hamilton? - Jul 17, 2012
- Pussycat Dolls not on speaking terms - Nov 02, 2009
Tags: ashley roberts, boyfriends, daily star, dating, f1, independent women, jessica sutta, kimberly wyatt, lead singer, lewis hamilton, london, melody thornton, new addition, nicole scherzinger, pop band, pussycat dolls, singers, socialising