Pussycat Dolls offer to baby-sit Britney Spears boys during tourDecember 6th, 2008 - 4:57 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 6 (ANI): Pop princess Britney Spears is a big favourite of the Pussycat Dolls, as its member Nicole Scherzinger has revealed that they would not mind baby-sitting the Toxic singers boys during her tour.
Scherzinger admitted that she just could not wait to tour with Spears next year, and that she was looking forward to seeing Sean Preston and Jayden James during the tour.
We”ve just been working on it for a long time, Us magazine quoted her as saying on December 5 on Ryan Seacrest’’s KIIS-FM radio show.
It’’s going to be a huge tour — we just had to get on it. We”re so excited!
The Pussycat Dolls can babysit Britney Spears” kids! she told Seacrest.
Seacrest joked that that’’s the kind of influence Spears boys need right now.
Ryan, I hear that sarcasm! Scherzinger shot back.
Spears” world tour, which is her first in five years, will include 27 cities and kick off in her home state of Louisiana on March 3. (ANI)
- Trawick and I are really normal: Spears - Mar 06, 2011
- Demi Lovato too busy to romance - Jul 13, 2011
- My personal life is private: Spears - Aug 28, 2011
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Scherzinger to pay homage to Pussycat Dolls - Dec 18, 2011
- My kids will be in showbiz: Spears - Sep 21, 2011
- Britney Spears Sued by Nanny for $35,000 in Unpaid Wages - Oct 04, 2010
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Spears excited about turning 30 - Sep 03, 2011
- Nicole Scherzinger confirmed as the next 'X Factor' guest judge - May 29, 2012
- Nicole Scherzinger 'regrets' snubbing MJ rendezvous - Mar 10, 2011
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Nicole Scherzinger hopes meditation will help Britney - Feb 02, 2009
- Britney struggling to control kids amid child abuse claims - Sep 10, 2010