Progressive Infotech receive “Power of Enterprise” and “Power of Unity Gold” awards at HP Partner SuNovember 14th, 2008 - 9:39 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Nov 14 (ANI/Business Wire India): Progressive Infotech Private Limited, a leading independent provider of IT Infrastructure solutions and services, today announced that it has been awarded the most prestigious awards in the category of “Power of Enterprise” and “Power of Unity Gold” at the HP Partner Summit held at Bali, Indonesia.
Progressive is a “Premier Enterprise Business Partner of HP” and these awards recognize Progressive as a company that delivered exemplary solutions based on HP products and technologies to its customers during the past year.
“HP is pleased to recognize Progressive Infotech as the “Power of Enterprise - in the TSG category” and the “Power of Unity Gold.” Progressive over the last few years has time and again proven its ability to invest and scale in order to deliver best in class infrastructure technology solutions to its customers. Progressive has demonstrated high level of quality, commitment, and transparency to work along side HP to deliver value to our joint customers. We wish them continued success in the times to come,” said Sameer Mathur, Director - Solution Partner Organization, Hewlett Packard India.
Prateek Garg, MD and CEO Progressive Infotech Private Limited said, “The entire team at Progressive is extremely delighted to be receiving this recognition from HP for three consecutive years beginning 2006. We thank our esteemed Customers for making us their preferred Technology Infrastructure Partner. We also thank all our associates and partners for the continued support and contribution to our progress.”
“As we continue to grow our lead in the business and gain market share, we are continuously moving up the value chain and improving our relevance to the market place. We shall continue to invest in value chain and innovation,” he added.
Progressive also joined an elite group of organizations worldwide to have been assessed and certified on an Integrated IT Service Management System implemented encompassing IT Infrastructure Service and Quality Management System (ISO 20000-1:2005 & ISO 9001:2000) and Information Security Management System (ISO 27001:2005). (ANI)
- Wipro bags customer excellence award - Nov 29, 2011
- Microland to offer cloud solutions with Microsoft - Apr 06, 2012
- HCL to provide IT services to Etisalat customers - May 09, 2011
- HP to keep PC business - Oct 28, 2011
- Wipro unveils slimmest ultrabook for Indian market - Feb 21, 2012
- New Zealand firm to manage Indian enterprises' data with CMC - Feb 11, 2012
- Infotech inks pact with n-energy firm Westinghouse - Apr 28, 2010
- Infotech launches Vizag facility - Jun 29, 2010
- NetApp unveils software for agile data infrastructure - Jul 19, 2012
- IBM India to offer efficient energy solutions - Mar 12, 2012
- Aditya Birla Minacs to market Epicor's ERP solutions - Jun 14, 2011
- Aditi Technologies acquires US cloud computing firm - Nov 21, 2011
- Infotech Enterprises acquires US firm Wellsco - Aug 10, 2010
- Nucleus Software partners with Turkish firm - Jun 07, 2011
- RCom, Genpact bag Symantec luminary awards - Dec 02, 2010
Tags: bali indonesia, class infrastructure, elite group, gain market share, garg, gold awards, hp partner, hp products, independent provider, infrastructure solutions, infrastructure technology, partner organization, partner summit, prateek, preferred technology, prestigious awards, quality commitment, solution partner, technology infrastructure, value chain