Prince Harry, girlfriends romantic dinner with zebras, crocs and locusts!October 12th, 2008 - 1:45 pm ICT by ANI
London, October 12 (ANI): Prince Harry and girlfriend Chelsy Davy enjoyed a romantic dinner with a wild menu consisting of zebras, crocodiles, and wildebeest.
The couple spent the evening having a merry time while sampling boastful delicacies such as garlic locusts and chocolate-covered scorpions at the Archipelago restaurant in Londons West End.
Starting with crocodile fillet seared in vine leaves with a plum dipping sauce, the duo then relished seared zebra with a port, juniper and blackcurrant sauce for main course at 20 pounds.
Other specialities were peanut-crusted wildebeest rump and marinated kangaroo fillet, with the pair washing it all down with Pond Life rum cocktails.
Neither seemed fazed by the menu. They were loving it, News of the World quoted a diner as saying.
“They were laughing and seemed to be getting on really well, the diner added. (ANI)
- Dine on Nobel 2010 spread for Rs.8,000 - Oct 16, 2011
- Oh jolly, it's Tahitian coco prawns - Aug 12, 2011
- A mouthful of 'tricolour' dishes (With Images) - Aug 13, 2012
- Now, carnivorous cocktails for meat lovers! - Oct 28, 2010
- Bangkok's insect food: protein-rich cricket cookies, bamboo-worm pizzas (Feature with pics) - Mar 25, 2012
- Hillary at Taj Palace! The tryst continues - May 09, 2012
- Chefs at Paprika fishing for compliments (Eating Out With IANS) - Oct 28, 2010
- Recipes by celebrity NRI chef Vikas Khanna (To go with: 'No secrets in kitchen' is celebrity Indian chef's mantra) - May 08, 2012
- Italy lays out pasta, cheese for Delhi homes - Nov 10, 2010
- Amanda Seyfried loves taxidermy - Mar 11, 2012
- Brad Pitt's garlic naans and chicken tikka feast in Indian eatery in Wellington - Jul 26, 2010
- How solitary locusts turn maurading bands - Aug 30, 2012
- Burger King's NY Pizza Burger is waistline buster at 2,520 calories - Aug 19, 2010
- Over the moon with some authentic Chinese cuisine (Eating out with IANS) (With image) - Nov 03, 2009
- What To Do With The Pumpkin Seeds - Oct 31, 2010
Tags: archipelago restaurant, chelsy davy, crocodile, crocodiles, crocs, delicacies, dipping sauce, kangaroo fillet, locusts, merry time, news of the world, pond life, prince harry and girlfriend, romantic dinner, rum cocktails, rump, scorpions, vine leaves, wildebeest, zebras