President Patil leaves for Vietnam, IndonesiaNovember 24th, 2008 - 4:12 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Nov 24 (ANI): President Pratibha Patil today left on a 10-day visit to Vietnam and Indonesia to expand India’’s bilateral relations.
The high-level visit is expected to give a fresh impetus to bilateral relations encompassing political, economic and cultural ties. During her four-day stay in Vietnam, Patil will have meetings with her Vietnamese counterpart Nguyen Minh Triet and the Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung.
The President would attend a business meeting being organised by the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) and the Vietnam Chambers of Commerce.
In the second leg of her tour, Patil will go to Bali and Jakarta, in Indonesia. (ANI)
- President Patil leaves on a 10-day visit to Vietnam, Indonesia on Monday - Nov 23, 2008
- India to help Vietnam enhance, upgrade its armed forces - Oct 13, 2010
- Indian commerce minister meets Vietnamese PM - Mar 08, 2012
- PM meets Clinton, three prime ministers - Oct 30, 2010
- President leaves for Vietnam, Indonesia - Nov 24, 2008
- India, Vietnam to increase defence, security cooperation - Sep 16, 2011
- With China on mind, Krishna heads to Vietnam - Sep 13, 2011
- Vietnamese president in India to expand strategic ties - Oct 11, 2011
- Vietnamese president to visit India - Oct 10, 2011
- Vietnam president praises India's economic, technical help - Jul 18, 2012
- Vietnam to sort out land issues for Tata Steel plant - May 04, 2011
- Deora calls on Vietnamese Prime Minister - Jul 22, 2010
- Vietnam, India mark 40th anniversary of diplomatic relations - Jan 05, 2012
- Nehru spirit prevails as Manmohan lands in Singapore (Second Lead) - Nov 19, 2011
- Trade relations will strengthen further: Vietnam envoy - Jan 28, 2011
Tags: bali, bilateral relations, business meeting, chambers of commerce, chambers of commerce and industry, counterpart, ficci, impetus, India, indian chambers of commerce, indonesia, jakarta, New Delhi, nguyen minh triet, nguyen tan dung, president pratibha patil, prime minister, ties, vietnam